clips4sale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most memorable fart sniffing/listening experience. share and sniff..

Your most memorable fart sniffing/listening experience. share and sniff..

May be most of us dont really get under a girl's ass (face sitting) but we all have experiences of sniffing or hearing a fart of the girl depending on what turns us on. Personally, there is nothing as cock-raising for me as hearing or sniffing a beautiful lady's fart. Okay, let us share the most memorable fart sniffing or fart hearing experience.

I will start with mine.

I had this good luck to smell Jayamani's amazing farts. Her farts were versatile from silent but deadly puskis to cute sexy, croaky ass bombs. She was a 23 year old woman who had come to my place to stay on lease. She had a nice tight, small ass and had medium sized boobs. Her face had a slutty appeal. Once Jayamani and I were talking on a certain topic and out of the blue, a real nasty sulphur rich funk filled the air. She continued the conversation, mentally begging that the smell would disappear, but it lingered. I felt like jacking off to the rancid smell that was giving me an erection.

A year later, Jayamani was pregnant and had a baby. She would nurse the baby at times, covering her boob through saree though I would get a slight view of an outstretched hard nipple, that was sucked laboriously by the child. How I wished, I could suckle them. One night, we were watching a movie when suddenly, there was a purrrrrrrrr sound. I knew my queen of masturbatory fantasies Jayamani, had farted a lovely musical symphony from her gaand. But there was a bonus in store for my dick. I looked at Jayamani'ass and slowly I found her lovely ass rising up to the right side, toward me and there was another distinct but soft purrrrrrrr sound as if her ass was complaining to the owner for checking it out. There was no smell but the sound still rings like an alarm for my cock to rise.

Now share ur fart sniffing/hearing experience..let us sniff this thread..

Sputinikers
    I had some of "memorable farts", but just one time I could smell a fart right in my nose.

I was sleeping in a friend's house. My friend Katia was so gassy. We were in the same room. I was in floor and she in the bed. She come down, put down her butt in my nose and prrff. I donĀ“t sniffed nothing, I just felt the wind. After that I felt... was like shit, but it was low. It happened two or three times that night. She was joking with me, lol.

I still think for me, when me and a friend were playing video games, she got up and I laid Down where she was sitting. She decided to just sit right down and continue playing. After a while she said you should move, I have to fart. I said she wouldn't but so she just say your choice. She farted and it was very enjoyable. I just said eh I've heard better and kept playing. For about an hour she farted a few more times. Luckily, we're great friends, so she's not awkward about farting or burping.

Infact one time at her house, her friend was also over and we were just talking. Her friend mentioned how when they were together, she would do real dirty sounding ones. I just said Pfft your lying and so eventually, she decided to fart a few times and they were great.
    The only thing is, being best friends it'd be pretty awkward to mention anything beyond being great friends.

Smile

The last time I smelled a woman's fart I posted here b4. Late 2007 where I was at a kmart & there was a fellow pretty customer named Alexis. Blond hispanic who's big in the important areas And she was wearing spandex I was walking near her, she was sticking her tight buns out & she got out of the way & I smelled her fart. Sadly it was a smell I can't stand, dirty diaper smell but my mind told me 2 man up & smell cause I most likely wasn't gonna get this chance again. Sometimes I wished I woulda acted like I needed 2 tie my shoes 2 smell more but I didn't want the chick & her friend 2 talk about me. There be times if I was laying down & trying to sleep where i'd be imagining that she was my wife & her friend as my mistress i'd have all my sex fantasies with them.
    2nd most memorable was in the mid 90's where me & my brother was on a bus, 2 asian girls were sitting behind me. 1 of them farted & they had the nice asian chick fart smell that I liked but I wasn't 100% into women's farts then. I was glad that they did it cause where I was in a hellish area, the white & asian chicks acted very snobbish about farting & acted like it was the worst thing 2 do in the world. 1 of the reasons why I want more women 2 be open about farting.
    3rd was at a tower records store[very long time ago when it was the rage] between 93-95, I was near a group of girls. 1 chick did a pipsqueak girlie poot & they were talking about it. The girl said I had gas, then this medium sized hispanic chick talked about an incident where she tried to get someone's attention & moved her butt like she was gonna fart and the girl who farted said, "Oh grow up!" Another reason why I wished they would be more open & less snobbish about farting. I thought about telling the fart incidents where the women really stunk & I hated their smell but I changed my mind.

My first time was with my ex wife she was laying on the floor on her side with tight white sweat pants on and of coarse i was laying right behind her with my face in her ass. My 2 year old daughter was sitting in front of her and i guess my ex was getting sick of me having my face buried in her ass. She didnt know at the time i had this fetish so she figured she would do something to get me to move.i remember it like it was yesterday. She said mommy has to fart so daddy better move. Which from her just saying that got me hard. I said yea right u wouldnt do that. Then it got real quiet and i could feel her tense up then all of my dreams came true. All i heard was a puff of air and then the smell was absolutely amazing. I stayed there for a few seconds basking in gloriues smell while she was laughing her ass off at first i acted like i couldnt smell it but then she did and asked how i could stand it. So i told her i couldnt smell anything cause i had a stuffed up nose, which i didnt so i told her to do it again but she couldnt. I can still to this day remember that beautiful smell.ibut the messed up thing is years later when i finally told her about my fetish she never farted around me ever again what a bitch.lol

Probably the time when i was watching a movie at my friends house and his sister released a sbd while sitting next to me. She was a tall black chick with an athletic body,long legs, and a tight round ass. It was one of those farts that kind of sneaks up on you; I didn't notice it until someone called her out on it. She had no shame; she just stared at me while sniffing the air and scrunching her nose. The fart had "staying power"; it was a rotten egg type that lingered in the air for hours. I quietly enjoyed it while trying to hide a boner that grew more rigid with each passing second.

I once had a girl that found out about my fetish..Computer gave it away, im glad it did because i would never have the guts to spill the beans. She told me she would fart in my face no probs and she fuckin did! She was a very pretty girl and she used to wind me up about my fetish and new she was in controll. She moved away 2yrs ago n we not spoke in 8months. The only girl who new about my fukt up fetish... gonna miss her

thanks great stuff....i am pretty sure female farts smell worse than guys...it is estrogen powered apart from dietary considerations....hormones do chime in and give their farts that INTENSE SMELL
    here is an example of sniffing my cousin sister's farts ...
    her name is shalini (guys do share names of the girls...it makes it personalized..)...she is 38 married with kids but this is when she was 26 i guess...she had come to stay with us....the next morning, we were doing our bit, talking and stuff, she had just brushed and we were talking about neighborhood and such routine things....and SUDDENLY THERE WAS THIS OBSCENE SMELL..litle rotten eggs...my morning wood stood straight up, saluting that air..i continued talking to her normally so that she does not feel offended by the way she had funked up the air.... I was not listening to her talk...just inhaling the smell, while acting like i was listening to her stories about her neighborhood.
    her pressure was building and she had to take the morning shit..so she was like ' I will be back in a few minutes'
    i said, "no. 2 right"
    she blushed..'yes'
    then i embarassed her more by saying 'yes...i know...i smelt it"
    she blushed again, there was something sexual about it..something so private that only we both knew and now it is shared here..trust me, when a girl farts and blushes when caught, it just heightens the kink appeal..anyway she got up and went for a shit.. the bitch took 15 minutes to drop her load
    and when she came back, i asked her 'so how was it..a load i suppose' (we had an exotic dinner the night before)
    she tapped at my shoulder lovingly and said, "yes"
    (and this is something that she does not now...i went to pee in the next 2 mts and masturbated snifing the wonderfully wicked smell that permeated in the loo, an invisible reminder of the lovely turds my shalini had unloaded there....love her...)
    Last edited by fartinhaler; 17th July 2012 at 10:57 AM.

bump...guys dedicate this thread to the girl/woman whose fart remains one of the kinkiest delights in ur private recesses of ur mind...let us all sniff the fart of that girl who turned u on...at least virtually..share the experience..

There was one more incident about my teacher Ritu Agarwal who was putting up our school chart on one of the news boards which we used to have in school. I was a 13 year old kid then, she was pinning the chart to the board. Now, Ritu had a nice ass and a shapely figure with slim waist. She must be in her early 30s at that time. So as she was fixing the chart, she let go the most offensive, kinky smelling fart I may have ever smelt and that too straight in my direction. To put it straight, it was rotten eggs in a gutter kind of fart. The SBD could have killed some microbes around the area, I inhaled her special fart fragrance, the smell so foul and fuckable that i could eat it for all I could care. I had a hard-on then and I have a hardon- now. After helping me with my chart, she told me to go back to class. She came back a good ten minutes later, possibly she had gone for a dump. My regret...wish I could have seen her shit..

(I am not seeing any contributions here, there is a wealth of experiences I have which has turned me into a female fart inhaler. but since they are not coming in, I guess I may stop sharing because love is a two-way street. Please remember I am not particularly looking at fart smothering experiences (coz they are not so common)as being a casual observer (sniffer) to a normal female fart of a girl who was sitting/standing near you doing her own thing.
    Last edited by fartinhaler; 28th July 2012 at 05:43 AM.