clips4sale
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origins of White People

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    ... If people already existed with different skin colors for Solomon to mate with, doesn't that kind of invalidate your theory right there?
    yes

Elite Member
    ... If people already existed with different skin colors for Solomon to mate with, doesn't that kind of invalidate your theory right there?
    The cause of it is still unknown to this day but the truth is that we all were of the same dark pigmentation & migrated to different regions of the world where their skin colored changed. Some say its because of less sunlight in the upper regions is why their skin got lighter. There is more women in the world then men today so I'm sure back then in the 10 century B.C. when population was small it was more women as well for solomon to mate with & have kids by which took centuries to create the mixture of different color skinned people that we see today all over the world.

...But again, the people of different skin colors ALREADY existed. One guy fucking a bunch of them doesn't really change that.

Elite Member
    Mating with 700 women, having kids by them from different regions of the world by one dark colored man in one continent in the 10th century b.c. with very less population did significantly create a mass mixture of colored people. If one man today in 2012 did the same would not create anything to effect the population since its overpopulated. Keep in mind that there is more women in the world then men.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    A loss of pigmentation is not evolving. It only changes your skin color not your physical body shape.
    Dude, I am getting a feeling that you have no idea what evolution is. Loss of pigmentation is most defiantly evolution. How do you explain animals that live deep below the sea where there is no sunlight, or live in caves where there is no sunlight having no pigmentation?

The youtube guy has no idea what evolution is, never learned anything about biology, and is just a racist.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SionDS View Post
    Dude, I am getting a feeling that you have no idea what evolution is. Loss of pigmentation is most defiantly evolution. How do you explain animals that live deep below the sea where there is no sunlight, or live in caves where there is no sunlight having no pigmentation?

The youtube guy has no idea what evolution is, never learned anything about biology, and is just a racist.
    I have looked into it a little more & I don't disagree on it being evolution but not from the cause of vitiligo. I just don't believe in darwins evolution theories.

Yea the youtube guy seems abit bias more toward the black race but as I said before I believe we are all the same just different skin color.

I also feel like you don't know Darwin's theories, either.

Active Member 03042017
    I also feel like you don't know Darwin's theories, either.
    Darwin's Theories? I think you mean gemiwine theories. He should write a book, it would be the greatest laugh I ever had.

My idea's and theories are no where near perfect, half of them are illogical. But that is why I keep them to myself and work on solidifiying them. Such as the big theory of "Time." I personally think there is too much focus on it. For one thing, it is only prevalent to earth, and it was created by man to keep track of events. Yet our current day science and physic is purely based of it. Someone proposed an idea for a replaced of time, I forget his name. But it used instances and distance variables instead time it's self. Pretty interesting stuff to read about.

I was talking about gemwine, really. He said he doesn't believe his theories, yet he claims to "research" and as he does so describes, clumsily and like a child learning a basic concept, Darwin's theories.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    The cause of it is still unknown to this day but the truth is that we all were of the same dark pigmentation & migrated to different regions of the world where their skin colored changed. Some say its because of less sunlight in the upper regions is why their skin got lighter. There is more women in the world then men today so I'm sure back then in the 10 century B.C. when population was small it was more women as well for solomon to mate with & have kids by which took centuries to create the mixture of different color skinned people that we see today all over the world.
    Do you actually have a point you're trying to make? This thread is called "the origins of white people", and was a trolling attempt that backfired because everything you ever say is wrong. Now what are you talking about? You can't be bothered to read a few thoughtful books but you'll make up stupid theories based on what some racist guy on youtube said? What is your actual point?