clips4sale
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origins of White People

Elite Member
    There's no proof that vitiligo is evolution. Get over it lol.

It is, and you're a fool who's laughing because he doesn't understand.

I think you're offended because you interpret "evolution" to mean some kind of "progress", when actually it's just a gradual, progressive mutation that means species adapt to their environment.

What exactly was your point and why did you start this thread?

Elite Member
    You want to turn your failed theory into a fact. A loss of pigmentation is not evolving. It only changes your skin color not your physical body shape.

What is your point & why did you respond to this thread?

*facepalm*

I simply made the error of once again of thinking that it might be possible to educate you a tiny bit. That was my reason for responding. I see you were making no point, and have nothing to say except state a few crucial misunderstandings around a topic you don't understand, and laugh at people who try to correct you.

You're a very unrewarding use of my time, I've come to realise.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 6th May 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    *facepalm*

I simply made the error of once again of thinking that it might be possible to educate you a tiny bit. That was my reason for responding. I see you were making no point, and have nothing to say except state a few crucial misunderstandings around a topic you don't understand, and laugh at people who try to correct you.

You're a very unrewarding use of my time, I've come to realise.
    Your saying that color changing is evolution. Lizards can change colors so are the evolving?. What is being misunderstood here? You want to support splat because your are a member of darwins club like he is.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Your saying that color changing is evolution. Lizards can change colors so are the evolving?. What is being misunderstood here? You want to support splat because your are a member of darwins club like he is.
    I've already said that evolution is something that takes place gradually over hundreds of thousands of years. Something changing colour in less than a minute in order to blend with a leaf and not be eaten isn't creating a new species in that instant.

Edit: forget it. You're clearly not for real and I can't be bothered to waste any more time with this discussion.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 6th May 2012 at 08:05 PM.

Suicide is your only option, Gemwine. You are incapable of learning and are therefore an object, a Golem.

Baned User
    creationism and evolution are not mutually exclusive anyway. gemi, your are clearly just ignoring common sense to keep your initial point (which was actually somebody else's anyway... way to just follow somebody else) "valid" in your own mind.

Elite Member
    I did a little research & I can't no longer say that vitiligo is the main disorder that created white people. At the same time other disorders related to losing natural pigmentation have played a factor but still is not the main cause of race. Vitiligo is not evolution yet I hate to agree that evolution of the skin is what caused the race thing to happen. Also I believe it was caused by solomon when he had 700 wives from all over the world with different colored skin pigmentation was the origins of what started race. If anyone has ever read "100 amazing facts about the negro" it even talks about black popes, black europeans & asians that been around for centuries which I believe there is no race at all. Just different color pigmetation with the same facial features regardless of what nationality you are.

Here's a reference video that I found interesting that makes better sense regarding the origins of race.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntZqRONONBQ
    Last edited by gemiwine; 7th June 2012 at 05:15 AM.

... If people already existed with different skin colors for Solomon to mate with, doesn't that kind of invalidate your theory right there?