clips4sale
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Origins of White People

Elite Member

The Origins of White People

This one is pretty interesting. What are your takes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYqATPYzNA
    Last edited by gemiwine; 4th May 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Simple evolution.

He does sound a lot like you, though. Taking a vague fact and applying nonsensical meaning to it. Yes, all humans on earth can trace their ancestry to black people. But what's your point? All black people can trace their ancestry to Homo Erectus, and this can trace its ancestry back to the protozoa.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Simple evolution.

He does sound a lot like you, though. Taking a vague fact and applying nonsensical meaning to it. Yes, all humans on earth can trace their ancestry to black people. But what's your point? All black people can trace their ancestry to Homo Erectus, and this can trace its ancestry back to the protozoa.
    Vitiligo is evolution? That is pure nonsense. Which is why you can't make me smarter with your fatuous ideas.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 5th May 2012 at 04:34 AM.

Actually, yes, it is. Any genetic deviation is evolution. If this deviation creates a change that allows the deviated creature to survive, then it is passed on in what is known as natural selection. Average twelve year olds know this. Which is why you are stupid.

Elite Member
    Vitiligo is a skin disorder or skin eruption caused by the loss of natural pigment. It has nothing to do with growth & development of your tissue if the condition of it defects your coloring matter. Evolving is not a malady if a condition is based on a disturbance of physical health that decreases not increases.

Your basically saying that evolution is a disease which is an incoherant observation of obscurity to betoken that kind of idea into someones head is a balderdash to your intelligence if you think deviation of your skin color is evolving.

But it literally is. Evolution is not good or bad, it simply is. Mutations are not good or bad, they simply are. IF, notice the capitalization, IF this mutation allows the mutant to survive, the traits are passed on. IF they cause it to die, the traits are less likely to be passed on since it is dead and probably did not breed.

Evolution is not a disease, but disease can drive evolution. Evolution is not a thing, it is a description of a series of events.

Elite Member
    Vitiligo is not contagious or infectious nor can it be passed down through gene & chromosomes. It can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of your health condition. The lost of natural melanin dosent cause you to emit into anything if the condition is considered a disorder. If a disease can drive evolution then that means disorder can drive development which makes no sense.

Evolution obviously is a thing, idea or circumstance attributed by a man to modify a fact or event.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 5th May 2012 at 09:45 AM.

It does make sense. You have 50 blue flowers and 50 red flowers which turned red from a disease. The bugs that pollenate these flowers prefer blue flowers. The red flowers are not pollenated and do not bear fruit. We are left with blue flowers. That is evolution. That's all it is. It's a matter of "What changed" and 'what is left". Again, children know this. You are less than a child.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It does make sense. You have 50 blue flowers and 50 red flowers which turned red from a disease. The bugs that pollenate these flowers prefer blue flowers. The red flowers are not pollenated and do not bear fruit. We are left with blue flowers. That is evolution. That's all it is. It's a matter of "What changed" and 'what is left". Again, children know this. You are less than a child.
    how dare you insult him. it's wrong to pick on somebody who can't even defend themselves. you aught to be ashamed. i know i feel ashamed when i bring a bat to the special ed classes and have them line up for heavy head inspection. you should feel equally ashamed.

For people who believe in creationism or any of its variations, it's difficult to comprehend evolution because they think it must have some kind of "will". Like "I am a giraffe; I wish I had a longer neck to reach those branches up there. I will try to stretch it and hope the 'stretched neck' genes are then passed onto my children and eventually our descendants will be able to reach them." I really think this error is part of what compounds their understanding of evolution - they're forever asking "why does evolution try to do it?" "Why would evolution choose to keep something bad like a skin disorder?"

Evolution doesn't "try" to do anything. It doesn't have its own "will". It doesn't set out to achieve things by stretching giraffes' necks. What actually happens is that there's a random genetic throw-up - a giraffe is born with a slightly longer neck. If it doesn't hinder the giraffe's ability to live, or actually allows the giraffe to reach better leaves, the giraffe will survive and pass on its genetic material. Over a very long period of time, some mutations become especially relevant for a species' survival within its environment, while others aren't relevant and become lost.

Evolution is not one thing going in a straight line - it's lots of mutations, some being lost and some being kept. Some of those "kept" things become defining characteristics of species and diverging species, over many many hundreds of thousands of years. There are people who say "if we evolved from chimps how come chimps are still alive?" They don't get it. We didn't evolve from modern day chimps. We have a common ancestor from which we both evolved. Modern day chimps are as "evolved" as us.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 6th May 2012 at 02:46 PM.