Really?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by footfetishguy View Post
    Really?
    Hard to believe right? Lol

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by footfetishguy View Post
    Really?
    Honestly I think he just might be a troll, there is no way someone could be this stupid without doing it on purpose.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Chevron is owned by Standard Oil so I'm still on topic about Saturn. I'm not calling Rockefella Satan. Do you see it not that the Chevron symbol is a cube that symbolism Saturn?
    http://www.valentinecapitalevents.co...on/chevron.jpg

Please tell me, what is so "Satanic" about that? Getting pretty bored with your antics, they are mild attemps to stir up some sort of swoo for people to fall into that whole "2012 end of the world" bull shit that everyone believes. All honesty, I hope the world does end in December so I don't have to deal with this bull shit theory crafting about witches, demons, spirits, angels, and god.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Chevron is owned by Standard Oil so I'm still on topic about Saturn. I'm not calling Rockefella Satan. Do you see it not that the Chevron symbol is a cube that symbolism Saturn?
    lol, you ever notice that there are never any "symbols" that are unappealing to look at? good or evil... there are only so many shapes one can conveniently make that are universally appealing. shapes that happen to share similarities is hardly a conspiracy. cats can be white. dogs can be black. therefore that video is wrong. same logic the video uses. agree with it and the video is wrong and if you disagree with that series of statements then you admit the logic behind the video is wrong which would make the video wrong. when something can't be right, it's wrong.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    http://www.valentinecapitalevents.co...on/chevron.jpg

Please tell me, what is so "Satanic" about that? Getting pretty bored with your antics, they are mild attemps to stir up some sort of swoo for people to fall into that whole "2012 end of the world" bull shit that everyone believes. All honesty, I hope the world does end in December so I don't have to deal with this bull shit theory crafting about witches, demons, spirits, angels, and god.
    I never mentioned anything about the world ending. The symbol is a cube that represents their God Saturn whom they worship. If you think different I like to hear your take on why you think its untrue.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    lol, you ever notice that there are never any "symbols" that are unappealing to look at? good or evil... there are only so many shapes one can conveniently make that are universally appealing. shapes that happen to share similarities is hardly a conspiracy. cats can be white. dogs can be black. therefore that video is wrong. same logic the video uses. agree with it and the video is wrong and if you disagree with that series of statements then you admit the logic behind the video is wrong which would make the video wrong. when something can't be right, it's wrong.
    Symbolism dates back to ancient Egypt & Babylon where they used objects & shapes to represent their religion & gods & goddesses. The common circle, square, rectangle & other common shapes & figures we learn in school all have a occult meaning behind it from its origins. They also used it to gain a source of spiritual & physical power that keeps them in a illusion thqat the can be like Gods. This is not my idea nor theory. This is what they in fact did & still do to this day if you are knowledgable on history & do some research.

Baned User
    I stopped reading a page and a half ago, and although I usually agree with 1313Jr.1313 but I can't for the life of me understand what gemiwine and you are trying to prove. Either one of you could not agree with each other on anything in this discussion, never mind debate. Such harsh words were exchanged like "Idiot" and "Dumbshit" ect. Clearly both of you have an education or a thesaurus. I can see that you both don't enjoy losing an argument same with Mudofale the reliable side kick. I'm probably gonna sign out and ill get bashed but I check this the forum like once a week. Take this life lesson and learn to disagree in moderation. Thankyou for your time.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by furbytool View Post
    I stopped reading a page and a half ago, and although I usually agree with 1313Jr.1313 but I can't for the life of me understand what gemiwine and you are trying to prove. Either one of you could not agree with each other on anything in this discussion, never mind debate. Such harsh words were exchanged like "Idiot" and "Dumbshit" ect. Clearly both of you have an education or a thesaurus. I can see that you both don't enjoy losing an argument same with Mudofale the reliable side kick. I'm probably gonna sign out and ill get bashed but I check this the forum like once a week. Take this life lesson and learn to disagree in moderation. Thankyou for your time.
    Its all good bro. I simply wanted to share this video although some may be in disagreement with me. I'm not trying to prove anything. I encourage anyone to do their own research to see what they come up with.

This bullshit is really just that. This can be done with literally everything. Your computer is a cube, is it not? SATURN. Your car is a series of cubes. Obviously saturnic influence. The number of fingers per hand not counting your thumb is four, as are your limbs not counting your head. Four is a square, and a rotated square is a cube. YOU are Saturn! If you include thumbs and heads, then it's five which is a pentragram. SATAN! Which can be rearranged to make SANTA!

The truth is, clearly, that YOU, Gemwine, are a fat, jolly deliverer of gifts who operates on yuletime, and who resides on a gaseous planet created by a roman god, and do so in the name of the devil. I've connected the dots, have I not? Now prove me wrong.

In all seriousness, I believe in Saturn as a reference the ancients made. It refers to corruption and rot. But these are essential- Only by dying does one exalt itself and travel through the seven rings to the Sun. Satun is the starting point, Nigredo, the lead to be transformed to gold, metaphorically speaking. But to take this concept and try to apply it to the stupidly mundane for arbitrary reasons is foolish.

Read the book Foucault's Pendulum.