clips4sale
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Elite Member

The Cult Of Saturn

This video exposes the truth about Saturn who is Satan in all religions if your familiar with astrology, astronomy, freemasonry & the occult that are all in connection with the planets that were worshipped as Gods & Goddesses on hieroglyphics, sculptures, statues & idols way before we had the technology to see these planets.

It also exposes the mark & the symbolism behind it all.

Cult - a group having a SACRED IDEOLOGY and a set of rites centering around their SACRED SYMBOLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzDHXiS86g
    Last edited by gemiwine; 23rd April 2012 at 06:56 AM.

Baned User
    lol, back to the same garbage as always eh? if only you could teach an old dog new tricks.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    lol, back to the same garbage as always eh? if only you could teach an old dog new tricks.
    Why don't you explain what's garbage about history? Shall I discuss a favorable subject that meets your interest? What do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Why don't you explain what's garbage about history? Shall I discuss a favorable subject that meets your interest? What do you suggest?
    Discuss 2012

Gah !!!
    Eproctophilia.

Baned User
    this suffers from the exact same flaws as every other video you have posted. i have already explained to you why arguing from a fallacious standpoint does not work and you seem to be unable to comprehend it. it really does not get simpler than that and you continue to baffle me with your inability to comprehend how this works. if i were to use a meme here i know exactly which one i'd use.

Elite Member
    this suffers from the exact same flaws as every other video you have posted. i have already explained to you why arguing from a fallacious standpoint does not work and you seem to be unable to comprehend it. it really does not get simpler than that and you continue to baffle me with your inability to comprehend how this works. if i were to use a meme here i know exactly which one i'd use.
    What are the flaws about this video you speak of? You are the one arguing with me about fallacy. How am I baffling you if you're responding to my post with derogation after no mention of you? If you know your right & I'm wrong then why don't you leave it at that?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by footfetishguy View Post
    Discuss 2012
    "2012 end of the world" How is that? lol

Baned User
    What are the flaws about this video you speak of? You are the one arguing with me about fallacy. How am I baffling you if you're responding to my post with derogation after no mention of you? If you know your right & I'm wrong then why don't you leave it at that?
    because there are other people as dumb as you who will actually believe what you are posting if nobody else points out just how idiotic it is.

and the flaws i speak of? i believe i already covered that.
    wowza... responding to a post you clearly have not read. you are falling for the same fallacy as you did before and it would seem you never even learned from your mistake.

speculation is not proof and the videos you keep posting are nothing but speculation with no proof that you're passing off as fact.
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

+1