clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible fart on WWE Smackdown

Possible fart on WWE Smackdown

Natalya the blonde in this segment may have farted. It happens within the first 12 seconds here. http://kushtt.info/youtube.php?code=3Ygg3gqUVXs It comes on in about an hour tonight!

Pretty sure it's fake, but the reactions are hilarious.

Of course it's fake. This is WWE.

That was funny. Never seen any of the female wrestlers fart. does anyone know of any?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    That was funny. Never seen any of the female wrestlers fart. does anyone know of any?
    I only know of 2 incidents. On youtube some years ago, Tammy Sytch aka sunny did a silent but violent fart near Francine & Francine was suffering while Tammy was laughing her head off. I read about an incident where Salinas mooned a man & farted out loud in his face while traveling.
    And seeing a bit of the clip, nice to see Steven Regal getting down. And this funkasaurus rex looks like the bastard son of PN News[wcw wrestler who seemed like a fat boys reject] Kinda mean, never had anything against PN News. Thankfully Natalya looks nothing like her father Jim Neidhart.

I saw the Natalya fart and thought that was pretty damn hot

They apparently are gonna continue the Natalya farting gimmick, according to wrestling news site gerweck.net

Active Member 04042017 quaataik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    I only know of 2 incidents. On youtube some years ago, Tammy Sytch aka sunny did a silent but violent fart near Francine & Francine was suffering while Tammy was laughing her head off. I read about an incident where Salinas mooned a man & farted out loud in his face while traveling.
    And seeing a bit of the clip, nice to see Steven Regal getting down. And this funkasaurus rex looks like the bastard son of PN News[wcw wrestler who seemed like a fat boys reject] Kinda mean, never had anything against PN News. Thankfully Natalya looks nothing like her father Jim Neidhart.
    Any links to clips of this please?

Quote Originally Posted by quaataik View Post
    Any links to clips of this please?
    Here's 2 of them. 1 shorter.
    hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2N-W92_G10
    longer one
    hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2TdfZKA5DY

replace x's with t's

she did it again
    http://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsdx6...ure=plpp_video

i also remember there being 2 fart stories involving female wrestlers. One was on the closet fetish form. It had a bunch of wwe divas farting on some fan. the other was from the no name face farting forum from the late 90's. It had a wrestler called Lunar farting in the face of a fan in the middle of the ring. Can anyone track down the second story. I think i can find the first one