clips4sale

Thread: Is there anyone here in the navy? Or the military?

Is there anyone here in the navy? Or the military?

Sorry I didn't know where to post this lol. But I just wanted to know If anyone as in the service because I leave for the navy in a little over a week to go to chicago. If so do you have any advice about it? How do you enjoy being in? And does it mess with or affect your fetish in a good or bad way? Is there anyone in Chicago? Does anyone know cool places to hangout and places that you shouldn't go to? My bad about rambling but just really nervous.

Active Member 03042017
    Likely won't have much leave if any during basic until graduation. Prepare to get yelled at a lot and internet withdrawl. You'll freeze your ass off in IL this time of year. You will be told what to wear, when to eat, when to sleep, when to wake. You can get letters and maybe a payphone call or two. Probably won't change your fetish but most the women around you will be dykes and/or outrank you. Going to the top of Hancock tower is nice, expensive drinks and what not if you are 21. Best pizza is Giordanos. If you can finish three slices you the man.

Good luck it's a great start in life.

It's definitely rough, especially the first few days when you get no sleep, but after a while you get used to the lifestyle. It will probably be one of the hardest things you ever do in your life, but it will probably be one of the best times of your life when you look back on it. And don't worry about being nervous, everyone there will be just as nervous, if not more. And as far as the fetish aspect, it will be hard going through withdrawal but I don't think it will change it in anyway when you graduate and can get on the internet again.

I'm millitary from Spain and my fetish is a secret to my people, and the girl with who practice this fetish lives at 500km from my city... I think that the best way is the secret... drive your fetish on the shadow