clips4sale
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    no, original as in something you came up with yourself instead of something regurgitated from someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take (etc) on the facts. one fact can get a thousand different interpretations on what it implies... some sound good (.99 is pretty much equal to 1) and some do not (.5 is pretty much equal to 1). then someone takes the one that sounds good and runs with it (.98 is pretty much equal to .99). it moves on down the chain and eventually something that was ridiculous before (.5 is pretty much equal to 1 so the answer is .5) seems reasonable (.50 is pretty much equal to .51 so the answer is .5). because it's been passed down and messed up so many times everything is taken as fact and people will blindly believe it because it doesn't look too far fetched.

i don't care if we don't come to the same conclusion... i just want to make sure people realize that vids like those only seem legit because they appeal to our desire to be a part of something unique and have knowledge that other people do not... a free excuse for some sort of sense of superiority? why not... not that that's the only reason somebody would follow that, but it's one reason that some people can. keep in mind though that just because the person you blindly follow isn't the gummerman it doesn't mean their interpretation of the facts are any more accurate. here's a tip for finding legitimate stuff... keep an eye out for things that DO NOT contradict themselves in the same piece. also, keep an eye out for things that stay on topic... the more they jump around the more likely it is that they just want to say something fast then let it sit while they give you more information. the reason for that is that things with no real support tend to seem more valid when there are other adding on to it and when you recall all of the different things gone over, they all seem significantly more accurate. stick to things with a single thing to prove and you'll be much closer to finding legitimate conspiracy theories. if something is trying to disprove evolution then makes mention of the illuminati, you should find a new source...
    It dosent matter what type of legitimate source of evidence I provide to you. You will still reject it and find a reason to say "its not true." I already proved to you that freemasonry is a cult by its definition. So it wouldn't be no difference proving anything else that's in connection with them. I would tell you to read the bible which is enough evidence exposing this world but its up to you to have an open mind about it otherwise you'll never learn what is really going on in this world and keep thinking "everything is ok, no worries" theory that your trying to indoctrinate me with which isn't going to work. I can only tell you once and if you reject it then thats your problem especially if you can't prove it. You can prove things differently but it will all come to the same conclusion.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 18th December 2011 at 08:29 PM.

Elite Member
    Sorry to say 13 but its all over, no matter what you say at this point is irrelevant and you will finally wake up from this false reality you live in debunking everything I stated about the illuminati, freemasonry and new world order.

I will not argue with you on this one because its flooded all over the net for you to research this and see for yourself.

http://www.unelected.org/goodbye-bil...ama-signs-ndaa

Baned User
    LOL, that's your big end all point? a revision and relabeling of that? congrats, you're right... you might as well say that federal funding for state police is a monstrous conspiracy. they really had to reach to get something out of that one... i never said our government was saintly and you have yet to provide something legit. wake up from your idiotic way of believing everything you're "not supposed to realize." i could repost everything i've already said but it seems to not be getting through. until you realize the same mistake you keep making (like checking the sources yourself) you'll be made a fool of by every single "conspiracy theorist" that is too lazy to actually back up their facts and prefers to just speculate on things that may or (more often) may not be. if you hear about a bill being signed, do the research yourself on what it says. if people are saying the bill is fucked up, look it up and it may or may not be and if people are saying it's great then look it up yourself and it may or may not be. if you keep blindly following these idiots then you'll surely become one. if you want to better yourself find something legit and run with it. either way, don't blindly regurgitate what other people say without checking the facts or it won't just reflect badly on them, but on you as well. you have basically made the same post over and over again and this post is probably the same one posted for me as many times as well so to save time in the future i'll just refer to this as the 'gemi rebuttal' for simplification purposes.

Elite Member
    LOL, that's your big end all point? a revision and relabeling of that? congrats, you're right... you might as well say that federal funding for state police is a monstrous conspiracy. they really had to reach to get something out of that one... i never said our government was saintly and you have yet to provide something legit. wake up from your idiotic way of believing everything you're "not supposed to realize." i could repost everything i've already said but it seems to not be getting through. until you realize the same mistake you keep making (like checking the sources yourself) you'll be made a fool of by every single "conspiracy theorist" that is too lazy to actually back up their facts and prefers to just speculate on things that may or (more often) may not be. if you hear about a bill being signed, do the research yourself on what it says. if people are saying the bill is fucked up, look it up and it may or may not be and if people are saying it's great then look it up yourself and it may or may not be. if you keep blindly following these idiots then you'll surely become one. if you want to better yourself find something legit and run with it. either way, don't blindly regurgitate what other people say without checking the facts or it won't just reflect badly on them, but on you as well. you have basically made the same post over and over again and this post is probably the same one posted for me as many times as well so to save time in the future i'll just refer to this as the 'gemi rebuttal' for simplification purposes.
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c112imyOvU::

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natio...horization_Act

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natio...scal_Year_2012

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indefinite_detention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRIpi-ngtc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reCpV1YHuYs

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/20798

http://armedservices.house.gov/index...aa-home?p=ndaa

Baned User
    link 1, timed out.

link 2, "The National Defense Authorization Act is a United States federal law that has been enacted for each of the past 48 years to specify the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense"

what? you mean it's what i already said? moving on...

3 and 4, this is what you've been saying the gummerman has been doing forever... in your eyes what change is being made exactly? regardless, the substance of the bill does say this excludes American citizens so we're going on what people say that's different from the truth? i sure hope that the rest of your links doesn't fall apart when this fact is applied...

5, keep in mind that the substance of the bill does say this excludes American citizens... how cute to conveniently overlook that.

6, doesn't actually say anything but tugs at the emotional heartstrings with imagery... at least it tells you to think for yourself...

7, WHAT??? any history majors here care to clear up exactly what kind of government germany had pre ww2? yeah... the law is basically the same except for the straight up lie about american citizen stipulation removed from the bill and the part where it's compared to something entirely different and called the same.

8, this just says the bill is being signed... unless i missed something on this one...

so yeah, 4 are informational and give straight up fact while 4 are based on a faulty premise... like i said, do the research yourself, don't be a sheep, and see: gemi rebuttal.

Elite Member
    link 1, timed out.

link 2, "The National Defense Authorization Act is a United States federal law that has been enacted for each of the past 48 years to specify the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense"

3 and 4, this is what you've been saying the gummerman has been doing forever... in your eyes what change is being made exactly? regardless, the substance of the bill does say this excludes American citizens so we're going on what people say that's different from the truth? i sure hope that the rest of your links doesn't fall apart when this fact is applied...

5, keep in mind that the substance of the bill does say this excludes American citizens... how cute to conveniently overlook that.

6, doesn't actually say anything but tugs at the emotional heartstrings with imagery... at least it tells you to think for yourself...

7, WHAT??? any history majors here care to clear up exactly what kind of government germany had pre ww2? yeah... the law is basically the same except for the straight up lie about american citizen stipulation removed from the bill and the part where it's compared to something entirely different and called the same.

8, this just says the bill is being signed... unless i missed something on this one...

so yeah, 4 are informational and give straight up fact while 4 are based on a faulty premise... like i said, do the research yourself, don't be a sheep, and see: gemi rebuttal.
    I'm asheep for believing in martial law in america. Your a genius 13.

Elite Member
    link 1, timed out.

Those are your opinion and theories if I'm a sheep then I'm the one who dosent follow the shepherd unlike you that follows the bandwagon of liberty soon will shit yourself after you find out you were the one who was mislead by the shepherd will one day wake up to reality and realize your just a slave even tho your only freedom is from religion but your still the farm animal who owns nothing regardless from what your gov institution spoon feed you and indoctrinated you into believing in the lies over the truth about who you really are.

If you think your birthday is the day you came out the womb then you truly are a idiot in sheeps clothing.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Those are your opinion and theories if I'm a sheep then I'm the one who dosent follow the shepherd unlike you that follows the bandwagon of liberty soon will shit yourself after you find out you were the one who was mislead by the shepherd will one day wake up to reality and realize your just a slave even tho your only freedom is from religion but your still the farm animal who owns nothing regardless from what your gov institution spoon feed you and indoctrinated you into believing in the lies over the truth about who you really are.

If you think your birthday is the day you came out the womb then you truly are a idiot in sheeps clothing.
    so let me get this straight... i straight up rebut everything you just said giving you reasons why the people you're blindly following are misleading you and telling you to think for yourself rather than listening blindly to our government OR random conspiracy theorists and this is the pile you give back in return? seriously? just a long winded way of saying that you don't feel like doing the research yourself and would rather attempt to belittle me to avoid needing to acknowledge that i'm right on this one? it's not like it's particularly hard to do research on this stuff... if, however, this is just what you could come up with in the short time you were here 21 hours ago and wanted to wait a day to mull it over before giving an ACTUAL response then next time just go ahead and wait the extra day instead of attempting to insult my intelligence

Elite Member
    so let me get this straight... i straight up rebut everything you just said giving you reasons why the people you're blindly following are misleading you and telling you to think for yourself rather than listening blindly to our government OR random conspiracy theorists and this is the pile you give back in return? seriously? just a long winded way of saying that you don't feel like doing the research yourself and would rather attempt to belittle me to avoid needing to acknowledge that i'm right on this one? it's not like it's particularly hard to do research on this stuff... if, however, this is just what you could come up with in the short time you were here 21 hours ago and wanted to wait a day to mull it over before giving an ACTUAL response then next time just go ahead and wait the extra day instead of attempting to insult my intelligence
    I have done the research already I'm telling you to research it yourself. Look up John Todd, Bill copper explaining the illuminati new orld order etc. Research Aleister Crowley and all the other new agers and satanist in connection with him. That's what I'm telling you to look it up yourself after I tryed to provide you with evidence because I already know al this but u need to look it up. I tell every1 that instead of going back and forth with them thinking they know wht the hell is going on base on their college bullshit.

Baned User
    i have done my research as well and i'm not saying that underground societies or the new world order or satanists are so ridiculous you should be institutionalized, but the evidence you have provided on this act DOES NOT support the conclusion you gave due to one large fault in the premise of what all of that evidence is based on. i mean, yeah... people kept piling more and more on top of it but it had no support from the get go. there was a rumor about a very specific inclusion in the bill and practically overnight it had spread as though it were a fact instead of what it was: a rumor. then everybody else buys this because it's right in front of them instead of doing a negligible amount of research to get the facts.