clips4sale
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

India is among one of the countries trying to implement this. The article stated that this kind of legislation is being brought up in other countries such as America, Canada, Europe, Egypt, etc. They are trying to make this happen on a global scale.
    I love it when a girl shows off her smelly feet and stinky farts!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Why do u reply to trolls? That's why I don't understand your point while your conclusions are based on derogating. If your smart you would ignore it but you seem to really be against me or get offended when I talk about the gov.
    in old cartoons a marble gets rolled down from the top of a snowy mountain and picks up snow all the way down. it rolls over hundreds of trees and by the time it makes it to the bottom it's too big to do anything about. the trees on the other side of the mountain do nothing to prevent this snowball from growing out of control. the trees it rolls over only make it larger. it would only take one bush at the very beginning of the descent to stop the potential massacre entirely.

the same applies to an opinion or even straight up lies. if nothing stands in the way, then what's to stop the people who know no better from adopting that opinion or believing those lies? nothing... maybe i'm nuts on this one (not too doubtful) but there's no harm in trying. facts based on evidence taken out of context or based on opinions that look nice tend to be believable and without anybody pointing out that that's all they are get believed and even fought for.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    in old cartoons a marble gets rolled down from the top of a snowy mountain and picks up snow all the way down. it rolls over hundreds of trees and by the time it makes it to the bottom it's too big to do anything about. the trees on the other side of the mountain do nothing to prevent this snowball from growing out of control. the trees it rolls over only make it larger. it would only take one bush at the very beginning of the descent to stop the potential massacre entirely.

the same applies to an opinion or even straight up lies. if nothing stands in the way, then what's to stop the people who know no better from adopting that opinion or believing those lies? nothing... maybe i'm nuts on this one (not too doubtful) but there's no harm in trying. facts based on evidence taken out of context or based on opinions that look nice tend to be believable and without anybody pointing out that that's all they are get believed and even fought for.
    If you say we have freedom and we don't have to worry about what the GOV will do to us cuz everything is gonna get better next election while we're at world peace then please provide us with those facts that are not adopted by lies & opinions. Rejecting the truth dosent make it a lie nor an opinion.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 14th December 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Baned User
    If you say we have freedom and we don't have to worry about what the GOV will do to us cuz everything is gonna get better next election while we're at world peace then please provide us with those facts that are not adopted by lies & opinions. Rejecting the truth dosent make it a lie nor an opinion.
    no, what i'm saying is that when you're proposing a new idea or something that is against the popular belief you are the one required to provide solid evidence to support said idea. if you only provide opinions as evidence then logically nobody should back you up. the fact that people like you can not see through what they are saying is just evidence that you have not realized that that's all it is. "prove that fact x isn't true." prove that there's no life in our neighboring solar system. it's the same basic principle since you can't disprove something that hasn't been proved in the first place. the truth is that their methods is flawed and rejecting that doesn't make it a lie or an opinion.

like i said in the other thread, there is legitimate conspiracy stuff out there... you're just quoting the stuff that isn't.

Elite Member
    no, what i'm saying is that when you're proposing a new idea or something that is against the popular belief you are the one required to provide solid evidence to support said idea. if you only provide opinions as evidence then logically nobody should back you up. the fact that people like you can not see through what they are saying is just evidence that you have not realized that that's all it is. "prove that fact x isn't true." prove that there's no life in our neighboring solar system. it's the same basic principle since you can't disprove something that hasn't been proved in the first place. the truth is that their methods is flawed and rejecting that doesn't make it a lie or an opinion.

like i said in the other thread, there is legitimate conspiracy stuff out there... you're just quoting the stuff that isn't.
    There's no proof we have freedom because of I.D's Social Security Cards, Birth certificates, Taxes, and Marriage Licenses. What more proof do you need I I tell you the sky is blue how can that be an opinion if you look up yourself and see its blue. Can you prove that man has set foot on the moon?

Baned User
    that's like saying there's no proof we have freedom because gravity prevents of from flying...

to say that laws should not be in place is to ignore the consequences of a true anarchy. without means to enforce these laws they may as well not exist. without accountability there would be no means to enforce these laws. greed and corruption lie in the heart of all man so to criticize the system as a whole for the mistakes of a few while having that knowledge is just ignorant.

on that note, there's no proof that we have freedom but on the same coin there's no proof that we don't have freedom. consequences for our actions can be seen as proof that we have that freedom as without that freedom there would be no need to explicitly state that our actions may have consequences.

and yeah, i can provide evidence that man has set foot on the moon while i'm sure somebody else can provide evidence that man has not. trying to prove a point using subjective observations is hardly the way to go.

Elite Member
    that's like saying there's no proof we have freedom because gravity prevents of from flying...

to say that laws should not be in place is to ignore the consequences of a true anarchy. without means to enforce these laws they may as well not exist. without accountability there would be no means to enforce these laws. greed and corruption lie in the heart of all man so to criticize the system as a whole for the mistakes of a few while having that knowledge is just ignorant.

on that note, there's no proof that we have freedom but on the same coin there's no proof that we don't have freedom. consequences for our actions can be seen as proof that we have that freedom as without that freedom there would be no need to explicitly state that our actions may have consequences.

and yeah, i can provide evidence that man has set foot on the moon while i'm sure somebody else can provide evidence that man has not. trying to prove a point using subjective observations is hardly the way to go.
    Bureaucracy which is also proof that freedom dosent exist must bethe way for you then that prevents people from thinking on their own, raising the family and gettin married without the gov consent. Sounds like freedom to me then sike.

We made it to a planet that's 250,000 miles away that has extreme freezing & burning tempatures and gravity 6x heavier than earth while surviving space debris from the sun which we are closer to. Yea right keep dreaming 13 cuz I know the broadcasted footage from the media can't b your evidence my friend.

Baned User
    thank you for restating what i said i guess... take credit for it like your previous posts i guess... also, what you say proves my point and come back when you actually have something original to contribute? yeah, that.

Elite Member
    thank you for restating what i said i guess... take credit for it like your previous posts i guess... also, what you say proves my point and come back when you actually have something original to contribute? yeah, that.
    Original like humans evolved from apes, America was founded by Christopher Columbus, Presidents are chosen by our votes, republicans and democrates are against each other, God dosent exist, Man landed on moon, America is a free country, America was founded on July 4th 1776, The Illuminati died centuries ago and don't exist anymore, College gradutes get better jobs then blue collar workers, The economy is down, Osama Bin Lade was killed on May 1st 2011 by US troops, Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, Obama is better than bush because hes a democrat, America is a democracy based country ruled by 3 branches of gov legslative, judicial & executive, American troops are fighting for our freedom by fighting terrorist in the middle east, There's no such thing as a conspiracy, secret society and new world order because our gov is not leaning toward communism but is trying to make it a better place for our children and family.

Sounds about right 13? *Friday the 13th did not originate from the extermination of the knights templars Oct 13th 1307.*
    Last edited by gemiwine; 17th December 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Baned User
    Original like humans evolved from apes, America was founded by Christopher Columbus, Presidents are chosen by our votes, republicans and democrates are against each other, God dosent exist, Man landed on moon, America is a free country, America was founded on July 4th 1776, The Illuminati died centuries ago and don't exist anymore, College gradutes get better jobs then blue collar workers, The economy is down, Osama Bin Lade was killed on May 1st 2011 by US troops, Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, Obama is better than bush because hes a democrat, America is a democracy based country ruled by 3 branches of gov legslative, judicial & executive, American troops are fighting for our freedom by fighting terrorist in the middle east, There's no such thing as a conspiracy, secret society and new world order because our gov is not leaning toward communism but is trying to make it a better place for our children and family.

Sounds about right 13? *Friday the 13th did not originate from the extermination of the knights templars Oct 13th 1307.*
    no, original as in something you came up with yourself instead of something regurgitated from someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take (etc) on the facts. one fact can get a thousand different interpretations on what it implies... some sound good (.99 is pretty much equal to 1) and some do not (.5 is pretty much equal to 1). then someone takes the one that sounds good and runs with it (.98 is pretty much equal to .99). it moves on down the chain and eventually something that was ridiculous before (.5 is pretty much equal to 1 so the answer is .5) seems reasonable (.50 is pretty much equal to .51 so the answer is .5). because it's been passed down and messed up so many times everything is taken as fact and people will blindly believe it because it doesn't look too far fetched.

i don't care if we don't come to the same conclusion... i just want to make sure people realize that vids like those only seem legit because they appeal to our desire to be a part of something unique and have knowledge that other people do not... a free excuse for some sort of sense of superiority? why not... not that that's the only reason somebody would follow that, but it's one reason that some people can. keep in mind though that just because the person you blindly follow isn't the gummerman it doesn't mean their interpretation of the facts are any more accurate. here's a tip for finding legitimate stuff... keep an eye out for things that DO NOT contradict themselves in the same piece. also, keep an eye out for things that stay on topic... the more they jump around the more likely it is that they just want to say something fast then let it sit while they give you more information. the reason for that is that things with no real support tend to seem more valid when there are other adding on to it and when you recall all of the different things gone over, they all seem significantly more accurate. stick to things with a single thing to prove and you'll be much closer to finding legitimate conspiracy theories. if something is trying to disprove evolution then makes mention of the illuminati, you should find a new source...