clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything better?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Not where im from, people get shot around here for anything. Wearing a stupid shirt? You could be a target. Someone wants to prove how hard they are? You could be a target. Crime is a means of making money depending on your location, such as certain parts around here people actually pay to have people beat up and or killed. Shit happens all the time, it's sad but it still happens regardless. Some guy got shot like 3 weeks ago because he lost his job to some guy. What was the point? You tell me, because I see it was senseless murder, and it always seems to have the seem financial backing and it's generally marijuana. I personally don't have to deal with this stuff (Thank god) but my cousin tells me about this kind of stuff all the time, his best friend almost got killed because he was mistaken for someone else.
    Where are you from, North Korea? So if crime happens just because of money, then marijuana is irrelevant, since crime will ALWAYS continue as long as there is money to be made from any source. Therefore, legalizing marijuana will have no effect at all since the problem is the money. This is assuming you're not just spraying shit out of your mouth, of course, and I take your claim of "I know a guy who knows a guy who says there are a lot of murders!" seriously.

Baned User
    am i the only one that noticed that when it came time to vote on whether or not we should legalize marijuana the MC RIB came back? and there was always a mcdonalds within range of a voting booth? CONSPIRACY!!!

they never even had a chance to make it to the booths

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    am i the only one that noticed that when it came time to vote on whether or not we should legalize marijuana the MC RIB came back? and there was always a mcdonalds within range of a voting booth? CONSPIRACY!!!

they never even had a chance to make it to the booths
    Lol Mc Ribs are pretty damn good I must say. They're nasty as shit if you think of what they're made of, but still so good...

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Where are you from, North Korea? So if crime happens just because of money, then marijuana is irrelevant, since crime will ALWAYS continue as long as there is money to be made from any source. Therefore, legalizing marijuana will have no effect at all since the problem is the money. This is assuming you're not just spraying shit out of your mouth, of course, and I take your claim of "I know a guy who knows a guy who says there are a lot of murders!" seriously.
    I don't know a guy who knows a guy... I hang out with my cousin who sees this stuff happen on a weekly, sometimes daily basis (I live just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but I lived in South Philly for about 10 years one of the worse parts of Philly, that was the main reason my parents relocated to outside of philly). Sure it might not change much if you legalize it, but you can never really say unless you actually go about and do it. Either way, people are going to try and down vote it because it has negative effects on their neighbor hoods. And people will always argue "Theres nothing wrong with weed, it doesn't kill anyone." Sure it doesn't directly kill anyone, but indirectly it does. Legalizing it wouldn't have a sudden change of murders dropping by like 60% in a week. Maybe in like 10-15 years it'll drop by 20%. My point (which seems kind of lost because I type most of this stuff when im half asleep) drugs and crime seem to come in pairs, but maybe your right, maybe legalizing it would remove one of these sets from the pair. All and all these are just theories until proven.
    Last edited by Mudofale; 11th November 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    I don't know a guy who knows a guy... I hang out with my cousin who sees this stuff happen on a weekly, sometimes daily basis (I live just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but I lived in South Philly for about 10 years one of the worse parts of Philly, that was the main reason my parents relocated to outside of philly). Sure it might not change much if you legalize it, but you can never really say unless you actually go about and do it. Either way, people are going to try and down vote it because it has negative effects on their neighbor hoods. And people will always argue "Theres nothing wrong with weed, it doesn't kill anyone." Sure it doesn't directly kill anyone, but indirectly it does. Legalizing it wouldn't have a sudden change of murders dropping by like 60% in a week. Maybe in like 10-15 years it'll drop by 20%. My point (which seems kind of lost because I type most of this stuff when im half asleep) drugs and crime seem to come in pairs, but maybe your right, maybe legalizing it would remove one of these sets from the pair. All and all these are just theories until proven.
    Thing is, though, it's not a theory. It's simple logic. Nobody gets shot over cigarettes or alcohol. Why would you shoot someone over marijuana if you could just buy it at the 7-11 down the street?

Baned User
    Thing is, though, it's not a theory. It's simple logic. Nobody gets shot over cigarettes or alcohol. Why would you shoot someone over marijuana if you could just buy it at the 7-11 down the street?
    people do get shot over cigarettes and alcohol. it's not whether or not it's legal, but whether or not idiots will still exist.

Active Member 03042017
    If you can not prove something will happen with solid examples i.e. statistic's, facts, etc. Then it is a theory until proven other wise. Logic? Where does logic come from? Theorizing... Facts don't just fall from the sky. People get shot over anything like 1313jr said. So long as an idiot has access to a gun he'll do well, dumb things with it. I have a bias opinion on this matter because of what I've seen so I don't really see any good coming from this. You can argue that marijuana isn't killing people for the rest of your life, but I know what I've seen and I know what I've heard. You can't tell me that people don't get shot over marijuana when about 3 years ago the governor was trying to get a law passed that made it a mandatory 15 years for just the possession of marijuana. Not even selling, just having it on you. It didn't pass though. Shit was pretty bad a few years ago, slowly improving.

No shit. BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL. How can you not see this when you yourself are saying it?

It was going to be made harder to get. Criminals started shooting each other over it MORE. How is that NOT evidence that the illegalization is the problem?

Baned User
    you want facts? in 2010 in the US, about 6x as many people were injured due alcohol compared to marijuana. if more people have access to marijuana, those numbers will get closer... think about it. is that what you want?

Active Member 03042017
    No shit. BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL. How can you not see this when you yourself are saying it?

It was going to be made harder to get. Criminals started shooting each other over it MORE. How is that NOT evidence that the illegalization is the problem?
    Money isn't illegal yet people cheat, steal, trick, bribe, and kill to get more of it. So you can't say that just because something is illegal is the reason people perform illegal acts for it.