clips4sale
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

Wow, weird how this fetish seems to develop during our innocent times. :] I've had the fetish since I was six, over something that wasn't exactly hot, but intriguing to me. I was friends with this jerk from my school and his fat sister, and they would usually come over to my house to play on my 64 or Gamecube. I still remember it clearly...I was alone with the jerk's sister and we were playing the Sonic Adventure Directors Cut Chao Garden mini games. I gave a Chao a funny name and she agreed with me, laughed, then farted for some reason. I didn't really think about it until after she left though. I wanted to ask her to do it again, and I was even going to talk to my Dad about it, about I guess I just forgot about it.

The actual sexual side of the fetish didn't happen until about 5 years later when I was surfing the internet at my dad's house. That's when I discovered Youtube, still in it's early beta testing. I was scarce in looking up stuff to watch, and just randomly typed in "fart" to amuse myself. Then I saw a video called "girl farting like a man" with a dark skinned woman farting into a mircophone. Intrigued, a searched for more girl fart videos and found a promo for Lizzy's website Queen of Farts. I saw the video, and I was hooked! I quickly went to her website where I had my first experience with boobies in the flesh. I clicked to watch another one of her samples and it was Lizzy with her ass up in the air farting with a more curvier women beside her (wasn't Ashley yet). And from that day forward, I knew that I loved girl farts.

I think it suddenly started when I was 13 and I can't really explain how and why. I unfortunately never got a girl to fart for me. Some of my closest friends are girls but I just don't have the heart to tell them about my fetish and I guess I never will.

I have always had this fetish. I think i had a dream that a girl farted on my face and i loved it ever since. I remember when i was in third grade i use to imagine someone farting in class and that i would have to put my face in the hole in the back of all the pretty girls chairs and smell to see which one farted. I remember always day dreaming about shit like that. Then when i was alittle bit older all the girls in my neighborhood were pretty and around my age and we would play a game where they would all chase me drag me to the ground and all of the would sit on me. I would alway pray one of them would fart and i would even say things like please dont fart or i hope no one has to fart to try and encourage them to fart but it never happened. The only time i got a few face farts was with my ex wife. And this girl im seeing now. Me &my ex were laying on the floor on our sides and i had my face in her ass then she told my daughter who was a few months old she was gonna fart in my face i was so excited but i told her you wouldnt do it. The next thing i knew was there was no sound but then i smelled the best smell ever but had to act like i was mad and she laughed her ass off. I finally told her about my fetish about 6 yrs later. At first when she would fart i would ask her if it smelled and she would say idk smell it and i would and love it. But then she quit farting in front of me alltogether then i found out she started cheating on me so i divorced her. But i told the girl im with now right away about my fetish and she has no problem with it. Ive been with her for about 2 monthsnow and so far she farted once while we were 69ing but it didnt smell. She has been trying but getting stage fright. But i think tonight will b the night because i gave her a box of fiber one bars and a bag of dried apricots so hopefully that works. Ill let u guys know. Wish me luck

Lol. Putting your face in the back of chairs. I did that in the second grade. Quite hilarious. Some of the girls were down with it too. I was just a smooth little boy till I got pudgy cause of asthma steroids. I'm still big now but I'm about 60/40 or 65/35 muscle fat ratio. Anyway yeah, I sat in the back with a row full of girls. Especially this girl named Rosa who farted everyday at the same time with the same awful eggy smell. I told her i wanted to smell and she let me for a long time till the teacher changed seats. I remember one time the girls in the back were gassy and it started to stink back there. I threw my pencil to the end of the row and sniffed all their butts while crawling to go get it. Lol. Stinky, all those girls were farting up a storm. Especially Rosa. I loved smelling her farts back in the second grade.

Baned User
    any other adult women fart on your nose when you were a kid?

Yeah. My aunt. I had my face in her ass too. She threatened to fart and I put my face right back in. Then she farted.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FartLove88 View Post
    That sounds like something from a Lee Evans show, i dont know why, it must be the accent or something, i laughed.
    I'm also American, which doesn't make any sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahalook2 View Post
    Wow, weird how this fetish seems to develop during our innocent times.
    There must be a psychological reason for that, I'm dying to know what it is..

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothFartFella View Post
    Yeah. My aunt. I had my face in her ass too. She threatened to fart and I put my face right back in. Then she farted.
    lol details man.

Not many details lol. I was at my cousins house having fun back in the day at like age 5. We were all running around playing Nintendo 64 and their mom which is my aunt called us for lunch and a movie. Toy story. So I get to the kitchen first and eat wth my twin cousins. After the my aunt put in the movie, and i got up and ran ace first in her butt. She laughed and said get off. I wrapped my hands around her legs giggling all the way. she said I'll fart on you laughing. I said DO it! Being the daredevil I was. So she ripped it on me and it stank. I smelled it then sat down and watched the movie. I would like to hear other stories instead of sharing my abyss of them.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    There must be a psychological reason for that, I'm dying to know what it is..
    fascination turns fetish, lol. not too complicated.