clips4sale
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

6. I remember this girl in school (Kindergarten I believe??) farted and I felt all funny inside... I still remember this clearly, and I'm in my late 30's

Please excuse me, but talking about the youngest girls you've seen fart in a fart fetish forum is fairly demented. I think that is a separate question from what your earliest fart fetish memories were.

I was 5 when it developed but 7 when it actually started giving me erections.

Like most people here, I realized I had it around when I first started finding girls attractive. I did have an obsession with farts when I was younger, but it didn't actually turn me on till I was around 12 or 13 or so.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I was 8 years old. I don't know HOW I got it but I remember searching "fart fiction" on google and would read the stories.

I also used to look up "girls farting" or whatever and found a couple stream-able movies. Sometimes I wish I could visit myself back then and say "OY! WOT AR U DOIN??" and scare myself into not having this fetish

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    "OY! WOT AR U DOIN??"
    That sounds like something from a Lee Evans show, i dont know why, it must be the accent or something, i laughed.
    Eproctophilia.

I too have had this love of fem farts for as long as I can remember. My first recollection of trying to get a face fart was when I was about 5-6 years old with my next door neighbour of about the same age. My first actual face fart came when I was about 11 years old. This was from another girl who lived up the street from me. Looking back I now know she was/is lactose intolerant, she used to rip some long loud very stinky farts right up my nose...so much so that for quite some time afterwards I could still smell her farts inside my nose...boy they used to burn my nose..i loved 'em. I used to pretend that I didn't like her doing it but she soon sussed me out and she used to tease me when we were playing together. She used to say "quick get down on the floor I need to fart" then when I did she said " not really I was only joking". The trouble was that if I didn't do as she said I was possibly going to miss out on a rasping fart. She knew she had me where she wanted me LOL. I haven't seen her for at least 25 years now but I bet she can still clear a room LOL.
    FS

There is nothing wrong with having this fetish, even though it's currently socially awkward.
    There is something wrong with thinking about little girls farting, if thats what someone thinks about.
    There's nothing really wrong with talking about early personal experiences, if it makes us all realise that we have adult fart fetishes - for various reasons, or just because we thought it was hot; and look at all the amazing hot women farting now.

I remember in the first grade. I had half or more of the girls in the class in my palm. I was just too cute of a boy lol. I got them to actually go home. Memorize their phone numbers and bring them in the next day for me to call them. With that I also got some of them to fart for me. Little kid farts smell BADLY if memory serves me right. I mean sheesh, as a little man smelling those? I coughed sometimes especially when they had barrage farts cause we all know how kid gas go's. Farting up storms. Crazy times.

i myself started thinking about it when i was 8 because i had some gassy cousins and i knew some gassy girls in my class