clips4sale
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

Probably a Strange Question

What is the youngest y'all have ever seen a fart fetishist before? A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it. What's y'all's best stories there?

Quote Originally Posted by cravebassist View Post
    What is the youngest y'all have ever seen a fart fetishist before? A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it. What's y'all's best stories there?
    Well I can say personally I had it myself as a 12 y o, in other words as soon as I was interested in girls really. I still remember to this day a girl in class accidentally farted quite loud in front of a small group, the other boys were grossed out but it made me really attracted to her and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by martin_f66 View Post
    Well I can say personally I had it myself as a 12 y o, in other words as soon as I was interested in girls really. I still remember to this day a girl in class accidentally farted quite loud in front of a small group, the other boys were grossed out but it made me really attracted to her and I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    This

As soon as I fancied girls, I was aware that I was attracted to farts as well. I remember being at least 7 or 8 years old. Whether it could be called a fetish at that age is a different question though, I guess.

Active Member 04042017 quaataik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cravebassist View Post
    What'd he say?

I personally think I got my fart fetish from my childhood sweetheart at 11 being capable of room-clearing tuna farts nearly every day. I'd kiss her and get my first erections and such in her glorious stink, That, and that peteuse's videos were one of the few things I could watch that my family's internet filter wouldn't stop me getting to.

Quote Originally Posted by quaataik View Post
    What'd he say?

I personally think I got my fart fetish from my childhood sweetheart at 11 being capable of room-clearing tuna farts nearly every day. I'd kiss her and get my first erections and such in her glorious stink, That, and that peteuse's videos were one of the few things I could watch that my family's internet filter wouldn't stop me getting to.
    I feel old when people talk about Peteuse like it was a lifetime ago. Feels like yesterday to me.

Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    I feel old when people talk about Peteuse like it was a lifetime ago. Feels like yesterday to me.
    How old is she ??
    Eproctophilia.

I was born with this fetish.....is it enough?

pigman
    i think i was nine. i remember at ten it was full blown and i started jacking off to it.

I was 15.I started to love it