clips4sale
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You're a scientologist, aren't you? No, I'm not trolling or being silly. These principles have been brought up almost verbatim in scientology. While some of the things you say sound like hogwash, I AM a firm believer that we can unlock greater potential in our minds, and that through the correct processes, meditative states and hypnosis, we can potentially remember back to our birth.

I know a genius of sorts who claims to have done so. Said he saw the web of creation, and potentiality, the flowing stuff of the universe. His earliest memory was hearing a cicada as an infant, or possibly that the blur of random sounds of reality came through like a cicada.
    The human brain is capable of incredible things, from creating things that do not exist in reality to being able to understand multiple languages with ease. While the language part may seem trivial is actually a pretty rare talent. But if you take a look at todays society I have very bleak hope for large quantities of people remembering what they ate for dinner the other night let alone what happened when they were 2 months old. But it is called development for a reason, as they say "Rome was not built in a day!"

i think we should go back to tellin experiences hahaha but thats just me

peace brothas

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterbutt69 View Post
    What happened?
    nothing really. a lot of people got this fetish from a cousin or older sister farting on them but i just kind of knew that this was what i was into and for some reason really wanted a woman to fart on me.

Baned User
    get any women to fart on you as a kid?

The only woman I heard farting in my life so far is my mom and that just goes to show how unlucky I am.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    nothing really. a lot of people got this fetish from a cousin or older sister farting on them but i just kind of knew that this was what i was into and for some reason really wanted a woman to fart on me.
    It's weird how that works, but at the same time it makes sense. Although at the same time not sure where I got an ass fetish from, I just love women's asses. But I assume that comes from just being a man.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by fartingfun View Post
    The only woman I heard farting in my life so far is my mom and that just goes to show how unlucky I am.
    She ever fart on you?

No, why would my mom fart on me???? :O

Cool

Originaly posted by Mudofale: Either that or you are horribly mistaken, you can not remember your own non-existence because you did not exist. Your brain can not process or fathom a thought of non existence because that would require knowledge of not existing and for you to not exist, as I mentioned before, you would have to exist but not exist at the same time. See what I am getting at? That would create a paradox, but for the matter of third dimensional thought processing we will just call this impossible. As for memories becoming more clear as you age... Does metal age backwards? Does wood become stronger as it gets older? Do bones become more dense as you reach your senior years? The answer to all these questions is no. Memories become fuzzier as you age, why? Because your brain is taking in new memories so the older memories become less important so your brain stores them in the reserve memory, not important enough for immediate retrieval but important enough to stay in the conscious mind.]

Yeah! this would be a paradox (itself) depending on the way of knowing you do consider when you affrim something. When it turns into a paradox is when you do consider the point of having experience. I explain myself, you have to exist (to know) and no-exist (to experience the non-existence) at the same time. Yeah, this is logically a paradox but only if you do consider the necessity of existence. LOL.

In this world, as it has been proved with quantum physics, the experience of something leads to a paradox when understanding what happens. I would say this in order to defend another way of considering the veracity of affirming something.

Many people tend to believe or understand (both are quite similar in the end LOL atleast in quantum electrodynamics by Feynman) in things which are not directly proven (i mean in their faces). This is clearly the case of quantum physiscs. I mean, mathemathicly, many models has shown as that the possibility of being in two states at the same time could easily be possible (quite redundant).
    That is one of the solution of Scröedinger's wave equation.
    What I'm trying to say is you probably would believe in what quantum physics say without having your own experience of the reality it is talking about. And if you do agree with what I am saying that would contradictory taking into account what you said to theguyfromny was agains what you really think (that the knowledge can come from other ways rather than experience, which is the point of my post) LOL
    Last edited by jpelirrojo; 29th July 2013 at 11:34 PM.

Active Member 03042017
    Rather old post... but I am confused as to what you are getting at. In fact, I have no idea what this thread was even about.