clips4sale
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hidden Content

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Lol I love retroacting posts. You signed up for the kinda forum that let's you become a mod LOL
    (Especially considering your *ahem* history)

its also interesting to note that having ranks gives the forum a sense of achieving something.
    I can hardly remember a time when I ACTUALLY gave a SERIOUS complaint about hidden content. Maybe way early when I started on the forum but even then, I understood the fact. I wasn't bitter about it. I even got a premium rank for the forum once. But I was definitely an active poster, and upped a couple clips here and there. Mainly cause my laptop was trashed I couldn't do anything, so I stockpiled when I could using a hard drive, tablet and old PC that was shitty for uploading. I took the opportunity one day using someone else's cause I needed it for a project, and anonymously uploaded lots of clips and there we go. So coming from someone who knew da struggles, but climbed from chump to champ... Anyways point is earning active feels a lot better than complaining about not having it. Shit, some of the clips I uploaded were found absolutely free elsewhere on the internet, stream sites etc. But if nobody else found me here, then they count as new. I bought some myself, yes but there are ways to get bang for your buck.

The funniest part part is, probably nobody is ever gonna read this cause it's now in the cafe lmao.
    exactly what i keep saying, lol. shit, i'm sitting here as an admin having done pretty much what you did for a bit longer.

Im in rush . but after solving pms problems, i will see situation with those older active ranks and try to determine who can keep it. If you Noticed numbers by active member avatar mean date of approvement. If you didn't contributed or posted after that date, you might risk loosing rank. If you think you deserve active membership upgrade, mail me for consideration but only at weekdays including Friday.

Que delicia