clips4sale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Content

Elite Member

Question Hidden Content

I've held my silence long enough. Somehow I went from being able to see hidden content, to seeing a message that says I need to donate $40... How did this happen? Why do I need to donate $40? I ran my own forum for nearly a year, hosted from my house on my own computer, and it was free. I only had to pay for the already existing internet service, which at 25mbps up and down is only $70/mo. Where does this pricing come from, and why is it suddenly being forced upon us?

Baned User
    YES! im with you there

I m here as well...I don't understand what's going on, or why I lost it..I read a post about it. It says we have gotten "lazy" and that we need to contribute MORE.

In before this thread is deleted and everyone replying to it are banned for disagreeing with the forum admin.
    I wish I were joking :\

Its his choice. Thats all there is to it Dwaltz

Baned User
    the easy answer is that it just is because gassy has said so. the correct answer is that he has to pay for hosting overseas because people continuously try to shut down the board; simple as that.

second, no use complaining that you became elite after gaining active membership then stopping being active.

last, stop saying that paying is the only way to become an active member. it used to be that people only moved up by contributing to the board and it is the members that didn't have time that wanted another option.

Elite Member
    Excuse me for having a life outside of this board. It has been a VERY stressful year, but of course I'm supposed to make sure I stay active on here.

Quote Originally Posted by DWaltz View Post
    Excuse me for having a life outside of this board. It has been a VERY stressful year, but of course I'm supposed to make sure I stay active on here.
    You are excused.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltz View Post
    life happens, and to be honest if you go elite that means you'll be active much easier and probably have no life to have earned active in the first place

"hosting overseas"

never knew the cloud had borders...

Major disrespect for us ELITES we have got to contribute more! So what you saying is that if we contribute more stuff we want get our rank up WTF type of forum did I sign up for??? I'm baffled as FUCK right now!