clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cate Harrington 013 Full HD

I am with you FartPallette69

this farts are dubbed

That's dissapointing but not surprising, I think the last 5 or 6 clips I spent money on were all fake and dissapointing, not enough stores that are proven legit that do facefarting (yes I know this was not a facefarting clip). I like the combination of facefarting and facesitting, not girls farting at a guy's face from a distance, I like when they fart then rub in in, ya know. If only mfx wasn't dubbed D:

Anyway sorry for the let down if it is indeed fake, at least I payed for it and saved you all some money.

Quote Originally Posted by FFSniffer101 View Post
    That's dissapointing but not surprising, I think the last 5 or 6 clips I spent money on were all fake and dissapointing, not enough stores that are proven legit that do facefarting (yes I know this was not a facefarting clip). I like the combination of facefarting and facesitting, not girls farting at a guy's face from a distance, I like when they fart then rub in in, ya know. If only mfx wasn't dubbed D:

Anyway sorry for the let down if it is indeed fake, at least I payed for it and saved you all some money.
    I doubt anyone is upset with you, as you said you saved a lot of people money to ever invest in her and her future videos, unless she comes solid later.
    Yeah fetish clips are very sketchy to me ever since the pumped and or dubbed farting epidemic was introduced and burned like wild fire, because every model knows they can produce more "fart" sounds in less time, and some virgins who don't know the difference will buy it up, or some people who like pumped farts will buy them up, even request models to pump farts because their natural farts are smaller than what they are used to from hearing nothing but pumped farts anyway.
    It's a fucked up wheel that I would sooner get off on youtube videos than rush to buy some fetish videos.
    Luckily there are some models who are legit, but those are hard to come by.

The link doesn't work anymore.

Elite Member
    re-up pls

Any chance you could reupload this one please?