clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of farts do you like best?

quick question do u have this farting fetish or do u just fart for money? Just curious. Not to many women brave enough to fart period not even by themselves lol haha

Nah now I fart whenever, wherever. (except like at a restaurant or a crowded place, out of consideration) I love how it feels for some reason...to release the gas from my bowels feels great. I guess I am on the other side of the fetish as you guys, I enjoy MY farting. (I also get turned on by farting on men, torturing them with the smell etc, but mines not into it so more of something I fantasize about I guess & that comes out in my videos probably) But I don't watch videos of other women farting and get turned on! Hope that makes sense.

But I'm not going to be a bald faced liar and say getting paid to do something I enjoy anyway isn't a great thing.

WoW that makes plenty of sense I don't watch dudes farting period LOL I'm straighter than Straight can get. lol I fantasize alot about getting dominated by women all the time I even dream about it. I used to be so ashamed to tell anybody about my fetish. Now I'm relieved lol. Can't wait to buy some of your vids

Yes I believe thats really great especially someone with the farting caliber that you have. Oh yes Ma'am U are well deserved to be paid. Thats REAL TALK. Your very beautiful by the way. I sent u a request on Yahoo I.M. too

Well, the best sounding to me, is deep and bassy. Juicy is good as well. I don't personally like it, but some are into the SBD's, not really for me though.

Personally I like all the differences that occur in natural-sounding farts. Quite often I really enjoy soft, hissing, airy ones more than I do loud ones, but variation is the key, I think. It's nice if you can just let it happen and not aim for any particular sound. Same goes for your reactions afterwards - I seek honesty all the way, rather than "acted" responses that you think we'll like.

My favorite is deep, bassy, wet, shitty & jean farts.
    similar to Eve Taboo & Brittany's farts

I completely agree with Kasengon.

I love farts that begin with a gulp sound!! Those are the best!!
    Isn't that so Vector? Back me up on this one..