clips4sale

Thread: One of my best stories

One of my best stories

Okay, I rarely post here but I'll tell you a story from a girl I dated from when I was 21 to when I was 23... It's my favorite story of all time and it still excites me every time I think about it. She was a 5'9" tall, pretty, skinny and a blonde Russian girl. I had the fetish for years before I met her. She had no idea I was into it until about 6 months into our relationship. She was lactose intolerant but unfortunately always carried around damn Lactaid... I casually asked her once what happens if she doesn't take her lactaid and she told me she gets a stomach ache and really bad gas.... Jackpot... She happened to get drunk really easily and one night about 6 months in I was determined to finally get her to fart and to tell her that I liked it... I knew she kept the lactaid in her purse and she had come over to my apartment because I told her I was going to make her dinner. Before hand we were sitting on the couch talking and watching TV, she had to go to the bathroom and when she did that I went through her purse and emptied out her lactaid bottle which barely had anything left in it. For dessert I had made cheesecake from scratch and we had wine with dinner prior and she was really tipsy. After she had the cheesecake she went into her purse for her lactaid and goes, uh oh. I'm like what's "uh oh." She's like, you're not going to want to be with me in about 45 minutes tonight. I was like "Why?" She shakes the bottle in front of me and frowns because it's empty... She was pretty drunk by that time because she had had another glass of wine. She started kissing me and it led to us making out. This was cut short by her pulling away from my kisses and ripping a HUGE fart. She started waving her hands around saying it was going to stink bad and it did... Long story short I ended up telling her that I had a secret and that I liked it when she did that.... She was kind of surprised and asked me why etc... She would fart for me a bunch more that night as well as through the rest of our relationship. Every time I think of this I am so mad that she moved away so we had to break up....

Baned User
    ever get any facefarts from her?

Great story. You should have cut the build up short, and written more about the smelly farts she gifted you! As has been asked, any face farts come you way from this girl? Other accounts of her farting during your relationship with her would be great.

Thanks again.

I got dozen of facefarts from her. She'd either sit on my face and fart or lay on her stomach and invite me to sniff her ass... I'm not a fan of the naked fart... I like it when a girl is wearing sweatpants or some sexy hotpants underwear and the smell just sits in the fabric.. It's fricking hot... Here's something she used to do.. She'd come back from the gym sometimes wearing some sexy shorts and drink a protein shake.... loaded with lactose... and if she was in the mood she wouldn't take her lactaid and then ask me basically if i wanted to bury my nose in her ass.... Damnit, I miss that girl lol.