clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how can I cantact Eve Taboo

Quote Originally Posted by Today View Post
    Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!
    idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it
    Love n sniff my stinky ass
    Eve Taboo

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Taboo View Post
    idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it
    Hello Eve ...
    how u doing how is u life I wish u are so happy in your life
    we really missed u and your great farting clips
    as well as I do not think that it is very bad in your religion or in my religion to do farting clips.
    It is just only funny things no thing more than that
    but make sure to appear in your videos fully clothed (not naked)
    please Eve Taboo back to make great videos like before (you are the best in farting)
    personally I joined GGG only to see your videos

((You are the reall princess of Farts ))

GOOD LUCK
    I LOVE Eve Taboo & HER SUPER HUGE FARTS ..

Baned User
    "baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and we just can't live without you"

Baned User
    didn't you say that she left BECAUSE OF GE??? funny how she's posting here and not on your board, isn't it... you said she was gone for good and i guess in my hand is your ass; would you like it back?

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    didn't you say that she left BECAUSE OF GE??? funny how she's posting here and not on your board, isn't it... you said she was gone for good and i guess in my hand is your ass; would you like it back?
    Another funny thing is that ,like we all know, Eve made clips for GE first, so really it'd be the other way around.

Baned User
    yep. even better, you claim it's this board taking clips away from people yet you took all clips she was going to make and to those who couldn't pay simply removed them from their world.

Quote Originally Posted by Today View Post
    Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!
    SHUT UP, *TODAY*!!! (lol. I'm kidding. Don't get all pissed off and fuck my sister or something). EVE!! YOU MUST NEVER LEAVE!!!! We are bad, bad, BAAAAAAAD boys who must be punished with your gas chamber!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Taboo View Post
    Then toss on some white granny panties and back that precious booty back up on that camera and start FOGGING THE LENS TABOO STYLE, BABY!!!! lol. Sorry. I'm loud, annoying and pushy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by donolay14 View Post
    "baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and we just can't live without you"
    You're about as welcome here as a genital wart. Go die douche brick.

hahah douche brick?
    I am going to use that.