clips4sale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

Baned User
    doubtful that it is because of the psychological reason you stated simply because it seems you already had an obsession with farts before that.

pigman
    i was ten, in school this girl i had a major crush on let rip one of the loudest farts i had ever heard. i got turned on by it, dont really know why. i eventually started hanging out with her in middle school and it turned out that she farted 24/7! it was awesome, but then i moved after 8th grade.

Elite Member
    As demanded I like to share one of my first stories in my life. I was was at the age of 9 or 10. Me and my sister were watching TV in the livingroom while our parents where out on theatre. I think we watched one of those old James Bond Films of the late 70s. I was lying on the ground and she was sitting in the seat behind me. I had the remote and so I sometimes switched during the comercials. Suddenly she attacked me from the back (she never did that like that before). She jumped on me and sat on my chest backwards. So I only watched at her back. She told me to handle out the remote or she would stay there all the evening. I said: " never ever, I have the remote and I decide what we are watching." So she said "ok then I stay here!" She then started to tickle me to get in command of the remote. But I idnt´t want to let her win so I covered the remote under my back. She then said "Ok, then you will be my seat as long as you give me the remote. You are very comfortable!" She leant back towards the seat behind me and I was burried under her body. After a few minutes I surrendered because she was t heavy and I wanted to watch the film. So I gave her the remote in hope she would release me. But the only thing she did was to turn arround again lean forward to my knees and set them up to an angle that she could lean on. "I said you will be my seat tonight. So stay still." *she laughed
    I think at this age she was nearly 10 kilos heavier than me. Not fat a normal body for a girl at the age of twelve. She wear a white pair of cotton tights. So her ass and her cheak-bones lasted really hard on my stomach. Suddenly I felt a kind of pressure I never really felt that way before. I mean she was sitting for ten minutes now but there is something different. Something was going on under her ass. Suddenly I got the answer a long babbeling fart pushed out of her as. I felt the warm wind on my stomach and the rumbeling vibrations that were pushing against the skin of my stomach. My sister started to laugh "Sorry! But I also fart on the seat and you are my seat now." She looked back at my face and waved the fumes towards my face. "How do you like it!?" Is said that it smelled absolutely disgusting. But that was a lie. This fart had really turned me on. I mean I was 9 years old I couldn´t really immagine what that means "To be turned on by something!" But this litle fart had touched me in a kind of way that irritated me. My dick was swollen and I didn´t want my sister to recognize that. So I angled my knees a bit more. I was far away from the wish to escape the place I was "arrested". I just waited for more farts to come out of my sister.

A few minutes after the first real fart on me she suddenly lifted her ass up looked over her right shoulder and said "Now you better hold your breath!" and slipped back with her towards my face. She sat back and my nose was completly covered by the white cotton of her tights. The smell was absolutely delicous. I tried to find out if there was anything left of the first fart. But the butt simply smelled like butt. My nose was deep up her ass and it wasnt really uncomfortable because she didn´t relax in full weight. But suddenly I realized that she was trying to fart again. There was this pushing of her muscle that pushed against my nose and my face. Then a very silent one came out with a "shhhhh" my nose felt warm and it stank absolutely horrible. But anyway I liked this stank I liked it that much that my excitement was getting stronger and stronger. My sister laughed and did not even try to let me breath fresh air. She leant back and gave me a lot more of these farts that evening. Until that evening I tried as much as I can to have my face burried under her ass. I was addicted to that, I still addicted today. If my sister would ask me now (20 years later) I would do anything she wants to fart on me.

This was the very first happening with my sister. Of corse there where much, much more during the years. If I have some time I will write down some more of my quite alot experiences.

great story i love the real ones..
    tell us....did she ever fart on your lips,mouth or ear ??

Elite Member
    I was 5

Elite Member
    I was probably in elementary school and when I was 12-17 yrs old, that's when it was full blown (pardon the pun). Girls asses in general I'm fascinated with, the look, the smell before they fart, and what comes out. But the weirdest part tho, I love to see girls or hear girls fart but I had girlfriends fart around me and I found the smell to be too repulsive and I had a Portuguese girl that loved to let em rip and she had such a round booty but I couldnt handle the smell.

awesome story hannibal really hope you post some more i wood but mine were always short she never really sat on my face again she would just make me like get on my knees and sniff it for a minute or two if we were alone at gatherings or that

Elite Member
    Hey at all. I can only tell you that she nearly farted everywhere on my body during my youth. That includes mouth, lips and ear.
    I remember one time when we were sitting in our dining-room. She called me to lay my head on her seat. When I did she quickly sat down on my ear and started to phone with a friend of her. During the phonecall she farted several times in my ear and remained sitting in fullweight. The best thing for me was that she mentioned my situation to her friend. "I´m sitting on my brother and relax a bit!" Of corse she didn´t mention that she abuses me as a fart pillow.:-) That was really great because the farts were much louder directly into my ear than the normal ones into my face.

There are plenty more little stories like that. I will tell you some more soon.

I didn't get into the fart fetish until I was 20 years old. I always loved big shapely asses from my early teens. When I was 20 and trying new things with my girlfriend we tried 69 and I dont know about you guys but thats awesome because when ur tongue is on her pussy your nose is pretty much in her asshole and my girlfriends ass smelled amazing. After that that I always wanted to smell her farts and she gave it to me one night she said her stomach was hurting all day so we didn't have sex and tried to go to sleep early and since it was kinda cold we were covered up with the blanket and she let loose under there and at first I felt like running and then I started liking it more and more. After that she would fart around me all the time and I loved it. I miss those days.

hey hannibal no more stories ??