clips4sale
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

when i was 13 i had sort of similar experience of hannibal i recently got in trouble and had to be babysat by my cousin ashley that was one night i will never forget. I've posted the hole story on Mistressdestiny.com/forums and if anyone is interested i'l try and find it on there and paste it on here

Baned User
    please do. i love hearing about real fart experiences.

Elite Member
    Well there, if you wanna hear some of them I will try to write them down. Because of the years of beeing a fart slave many happenings were a bit like the other. For example when my sister and I watched TV. But I will write down some of them. But I need a bit time.

Greets

thanks Dillweed and Hannibal, stories are always awesome.

For me I always had a fascination with women farting, and it ended up naturally flowing into fantasies about it when I started hitting puberty. No great story here unfortunately

wow man I think you started before all of us even knew what farting was! lol

when i was 13 this girl was sitting on my lap and farted really loud and it made my cock hard and she got up and walked away laughing, it smelled really bad like pure shit ever since i was turned by the raunchiness of the female species

yeah i will post it im just gonna copy and paste it so its a bit lengthy do to the detail i tryed throwin in and yeah hannibal i would love to hear your experiences too anyway heres mine.........

i was 13 and my parents were going out i recently got in trouble so they wanted my cousin to come over and baby sit. they were going to the worlds largest disco (a funraiser disco dance) and had a room over night in a hotel. my cousin's name is ashley she was 16 at the time and pretty attractive about 5ft 8 140lbs not to sound weird but good looking and to say the least had a very nice butt and nice thighs and legs. she was nice to all my aunts and uncles, pretty much adults in general but when it came to her younger cousins and siblings she had a bitchy side to her that i will never forget about that night. so my parents left at about 5 pm on that friday afternoon and ash was suppose to come over at around 6 because she had basketball after school. i was pretty nervous to spend the night at my house with her because we're a semi close family but not that close we only see each other about once every 2 months if that. so anyway she came over at around 630ish. i could tell she didnt shower after practice because her hair was up and kinda greesy and was wearing leggings and a b-ball tee shirt. every thing was going fine my dad left us money to get food and stuff so we ordered some food and waited for it too come. she told me it would take about 45 minutes for them to deliver it and wanted to know if i wanted to wrestle to pass the time. i of course accepted telling her i was going to win. so we moved some chairs outta the way and started. we were rolling around and i actually got on top of her for a quick second but me being stupid and cocky i pulled her hair. she got so pissed and threw me down and sat on my chest (stradled my chest) holding my arms down by my side. after i realized i had no chance i told her to let me up she said "i dont think so not until you say sorry for pulling my hair" i said "no it was funny" so she's like wrong answear backed up and put her arse right on my face she literally grabbed my hair and pulled my face in her butt and asked how i liked it. i kept begging for her to get up any time she lifted her butt up but she told me she was staying there until the delivery guy came. so i had to lay there for roughly 30-40 minutes smelling her butt which smelled so much from not showerin all day. IT WAS AMAZING. but it got much better. the guy came delivered our subs and i still havent said sorry. we were eating the subs in silence when we were finishing up i said man that was good and she looked at me and said say your sorry or face the consequenses. i said no i'm going to go watch the hockey game. that was not happenin as soon as i got in the living room i ended up on the floor so quick in yet the same position only this time she just ate really greasy food. i was telling her to get off get off get off, and to shut me up she planted her butt right on my face with my nose up her smelly crack. all i could hear her say was you should have said sorry hahaha... as a low warm rumble of gas hissed from her butt and up my nose it smelled awful. she was just so much bigger and stronger that i had no choice but to smell it. after another sbd she leaned forward and asked me if i liked the smell i shook my head no and said sorry for pullin her hair. she said thanks but to my surprise didnt get up after a minute i said you going to get up and she said no i told you you were going to face the consequenses so i hope you like the smell of my butt and farts cuz i got another one coming and as she said that she slid her butt down with my nose in her crack and farted so loud it was honestly something i never new could come out of any girl. and the smell was just as bad as the 2 ones earlyer she just laughed and told me to sniff it as hard as i could or she'd sit there the hole night. so i was forced to sniff that one and another one and the last one before she farted she slid her leggings down and was wereing pink cotton panties that covered her hole butt. she told me she would get up as long as i smelled it through her panties for 2 minutes. i had to accept because i didnt want her thinking i liked it and wanted her to keep going. so she planted her panty covered ass on my face and farted a long warm smelly fart and made me smell it for 2 minutes (she counted out) and got up pulled her leggings up and said we weren't watching hockey that she would have the remote.

heres the rest of the night...........well the rest of the night was pretty much me doin what ever she said. she threatened to tell my family what she did to me which i wasnt going to put my self through that kind of embarrassment. she told me if she told me to do something from now on that i should do it or else she'l sit on me again or tell the family so i was pretty much stuck with being her servent for the night (not that she ever said that she just said i had to do what she said )or possibly when ever i would see her after that night. so she started off by tellin me to get her a drink while she lay on the couch and watch some tv. she than told me to rub her feet with her socks off which stunk because her feet were sticky and sweaty and smelly she didnt actually make me smell them but every oncee in a while i would get a wiff of it after i took her socks off. than while i was rubbing about 5 minutes in she said to put my face in her but i said why and she said we had a deal so do it and of course she had another long and warm fart not really that loud but pretty long maybe 3 seconds. she told me to sniff it up and as soon as she asked how it smelled it hit her and she said oh wow sure sucks to be u! i just moaned like i was in agony. after about a minute i continued with her feet for around ten more minutes when she had another sbd that she made me smell. it was gettin late and i was wonderin what we were gonna do about sleeping so i decideed to ask she said we would just sleep on the floor so she made me go get blankets so i set up kinda like a little bed almost with blankets and pillows and all that while ashley was in the bathroom. she came out from brushing her teeth and changing in to real thin pink pajama bottoms and a sweat shirt. the pants were kinda tight which made her butt look big so anyway she said that the bed looked fine and that i'd have to give her a back massage before we go to sleep but before she layed down i was sitting and she walked over and shoved my face in her butt and farted and said breath it in after about 20 seconds she said ok kiss it after a did she said good boy and layed down for her massage. i rubbed her back for roughly 15 minutes with out any farts i thought i was in the clear so she said ok now you have to lay with your face next to my butt incase i have to fart anymore and your not allowed to come back up so she covored me up under a blanket while she lay on her side with my face next to her butt it started gettin real warm and her butt alone was smelly being that close to it than she started farting again in about 15 minutes or so she let out about 4 or 5 not that big but really smelly and warm. another 5 minutes went by and i thought to my self shes gotta be a sleep and just than she farts again i didnt really no if u could fart while sleeping so i just layed there and took it the next thing i no i woke up. i actually slept there not right next to her butt anymore cuz obviously we rolled around but i stayed down there the hole night the next mourning i had to make her breakfast and she made me smell another 4 - 5 farts before my parents came home it was a pretty amazing night not for me back than because i didnt really no yet that i liked it but i can tell you one thing that deffianlly put a start to it. after that when ever she'd see me if she got me alone she'd fart on me or make me give her foot rubs and that thank god she never told anyone but too bad that all came to an end after about a year when she went to college and i rarely saw her. still a pretty amazing experience

What an amazing story....I wish I had experienced this when I was young. None of my cousins ever farted around me but I can tell you that I wish my brother girlfriends had done this to me back then because everyone of his girlfriends had a nice plump ass! Now that you are older, have you had contact with her lately?

i see her but she doesnt do it anymore cuz im 18 going on 19 in a week but she used to get me good i miss those days so much its not even funny
    Last edited by Gobills12321; 29th August 2013 at 06:45 PM.