clips4sale
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

I was 13 years old when my fetish began. I was as innocent as could be, because all my friends called me "the floor" for my oblivious behaviour towards sex. Later, they said their mind was in the gutter. I never understood sexual jokes or pick up lines. My boyfriend told me I only knew it when it was in thier eyes (he told me this was lust). It made me feel left out because everyone thought sweetly and kindly of me. So one day, during our summer break, me and my boyfriend were discussing religion but he kept ranting on and on. He knew I was only listening out of respect, since we both of us weren't religious.
    "You aren't exactly into this are you?"
    "Nope."
    "Then why didn't you say anything?"
    Of course, back then I rarely knew how to open my mouth or speak my mind. Today I just felt bold.
    "Honey, if I had it my way, I would have grabbed you by your hair and pinned you down on this porch just to shut you up." I paused at his curious expression. "And then sit on your face, just so you see how it feels to silently listen to something you don't like." adding quietly. He gulped.
    "ummm, okay. so does that answer your question...?"
    "No. As many times you explain Christianity, I may never understand. But," And that was when I pushed him onto the porch. "I think its my turn to do the talking." Somehow, he didn't protest and let me sit on him.
    "Azalea, why are you doing this?"
    I shrugged. "I don't know. Because I can, because I want to..." He just groaned. It wasn't that my ass was dirty, assuming so because we showered an hour ago. "Oh don't whine. I know you look at my ass whenever you think I don't look."
    "God, please stop! Get off me!"
    I was irritated by his outburst. "Shut up and snifff my anus or you will be staying here a long ass time." He inhaled slowly.
    "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?." I got off of him, but his face was euphoric.

"I got a boner now. Lovely."
    "Don't blame me." I couldn't hide the smile. He wasn't expecting anything like that. "I don't care if you dislike it."
    He smiled back. "I loved it. I loved it very much. I just wished you farted."
    Since then, I fart not to be sexy but just playful. That is the kind of person I am.

nice story...

Baned User
    bumpy

Baned User
    sweeeeet

I would say since I was about 3 or 4....the early 1980s.

Elite Member
    @ fartslave09 and american users:
    Is it normal for american guys to wait such a long time to get laid...? I mean I would break up immediately if a girl told me I'll have to wait a whole fucking year! I also find it very shitty from her to promiss you to get farted on and then she is just teasing you and not keeping her promiss at all. I think I never met a girl in Germany doing such thing! The ones I met always did what they promissed. I would pretty much kick her out of my bed and point at the door if they ever did so. Even when I was 16 (when i lost my virginity) the girl didn't let me wait for such a ridiculous and pointless amount of time and neither did any girl ever after.

BTW i was about 15 when i found out that farting turns me on.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Tom82 View Post
    I would say since I was about 3 or 4....the early 1980s.
    what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbutt69 View Post
    what happened?

I can't remember exactly who my first victim was since it was so long ago. I just know I have had this fetish since I was 3 or 4 (I'm 32 now). Knowing me, I probably heard somebody fart and just went up to their butt and put my face in there, especially since I didn't know any better. I was always (even today if I get the opportunity) putting my head in every woman's butt I could. I have a (women's) butt fetish period, not just farts. The farts just make it even better. As for the fart fetish, I started out with anybody who had one (male or female) whether it was my preschool mates, early elementary classmates, cousins, my mom, my grandma (mom's mom). Most of my family tried to break me from it, but couldn't. The ones who told me not to do it and that it was nasty, like my mom, a couple of aunts, cousins, etc., made me want to do it even more. So I would have to sneak and smell them, getting my nose as close to their butts as I could without actually touching them. My grandma was about the only one who didn't care, and hers were POWERFUL, with most of them smelling like rotten eggs. She could light up a whole room, even with a small fart. I enjoyed spending the night with my grandparents, because they let me sleep in their bed with them. I would be on the outside, my grandma would be in the middle, and my gramps would be on the other side. My grandma was naturally gassy, especially at night. She was a deep sleeper, and it didn't take long for her to doze off, and then a couple minutes later, she would let her first one loose, and I would stick my head under the covers into her butt, and even fall asleep there sometimes, knowing there would be plenty more to come.

Besides my grandma, I have only had a handful of people that didn't mind me smelling their gas if they had some, mostly classmates, one or two cousins and friends, and even today a handful of adult (women) friends. When I got to be a preteen, I was strictly sniffing females only, and if it was a male I would leave the room. By this time, I was mostly sneaking around and doing it. I would even sniff seat cushions, mattresses, or wherever a female had been sitting to see if they left one behind, or to smell whatever odor they left. For the most part, I still have to do that to this day, except for the handful of people that know about my fetish. When I got to my late teens, I tried to shake this fetish, and was unsuccessful. It had gotten too strong, so I just decided to just embrace it as a part of who I am. I didn't notice that it was a turn-on for me until I was 21, probably because I had already been into it for so long and had never payed attention up until that point. One other thing, I didn't know any better when I was doing this to my family, and didn't know what incest was until I got to junior high school. I don't consider it incest unless there is sexual activity involved.
    Last edited by Tom-Tom82; 15th July 2012 at 07:36 AM.

Baned User
    any memorable farts to the nose from your mom you can remember?

I was a late comer to this fetish, my fetish has always been leather but about 7 years ago when I was 24 I met a beautiful ebony girl through work and we started hanging out together. One night we were hanging out and she was in the middle of telling me something when she just paused, leaned over and left out a huge fart and laughed. I got a hard on straight away and couldn't understand why but the sound of that fart coming out of her gorgeous black ass and the expression on her face as she pushed it out was a huge turn on.
    She went on to tell me that she loved farting and didn't care what people said. She was a very confident girl and she knew she was stunning so she just figured men would put up with her farts because she was hot.
    So we started going out with each other for a while and she would fart around me all the time and I have to say it really turned me on. She smelled divine, especially when she farted in bed and I would sneak a wiff under the covers as my dick got hard. I loved fucking her while her stink was in the air.
    One time she farted in bed and I put my head under the covers to smell it and I made a comment about how much it stank and she asked me why I put my head under the covers if I didn't like it. I was so close to telling her that her farting turned me on but I didn't have the balls. Part of me is certain that she would have farted on my face if I asked her to but we drifted apart and that was that but ever since I met her I have a strong fart fetish and I still masturbate thinking about that beautiful black ass farting in my face. Oh to have another chance with her.