clips4sale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

When did you all develop the fetish?

Now I'm not sure if there has been a post about how your fart fetish started, but then again I wouldn't put anything pass it. Well I first started getting into this fetish when I was between 17-18yrs old. There was this girl who was in my History class during my junior year of High School, and she ended up being my prom date. We did sexual things to each other on the night of the prom, but we did not have sex at all. She told me I had to wait a whole year in order to have sex with her. So then my senior year starts, and somehow she ended up being my prom date again and she said we were going to have sex this time. So when we talked on the phone about it, she would tell me that she is going to put her coochie on my nose, and her bootyhole on my lips, then fart! At first I was like eww, but then again it was a turn on because I have never heard a girl say that she was going to fart on me. So everyday we talked on the phone she always joked about farting in my face and in my mouth! I would always tell her that she is hella nasty and I bet that her farts stink really bad. So one day we were on the phone and out of nowhere, I hear this loud rumbling noise sounding like a pack of fire crackers, and then she started laughing so hard because she had farted over the phone. I laughed as well and I was also turned on by this. So we go to the prom and we have sex in the back of an SUV and I am hitting her from the back, and suddenly she farts! It was loud and it did not stink; it had a sweet smell and it was not a pussy fart! So we both laughed but continued to fuck until we reached our orgasms. So the next time we had sex, I finally had the chance to lick her ass and I told her to fart while I am doing it, and she would not do it. I tried my hardest to get her to fart by sticking my tongue deeper in her ass, and even blowing air up her asshole but it didn't work. I was dissapointed but I got over it. She would always fart in the car or while we are laying on the bed together, but not while I am worshiping her ass. She really turned me on with the farting but she would never satisfy my fetish that she helped me develop. Although I have had plenty of girls to fart on my face and in my mouth, I just feel that my fart fetish is incomplete because it never happened with her. She has an unbelievable ass that most guys would die for, and it smells so good and taste good as well. I wish I had a pic of her ass to share with you all but I'm sure I have some old ones stashed away. Well my fetish is here to stay, but I still blame her for getting me turned on to farts. She moved away to Jacksonville back in 06 and before she left, she let me lick her asshole and I kept begging her to fart for me but she would not do it. I just don't understand why she wouldn't satisfy my request when she knew that turned me on. It was her idea from the start and I did my best to make her feel comfortable. Oh well on to the next one. Feel free to tell me what you all think and share your stories as well! Take care!!!

I think I've always had it since I started developing libido, I started fantasising about girls' asses when I was 11.

I think I only really properly realised I had a fart fetish when some girl let one go next to me in the computer room. She was wearing really tight black trousers and she had a really big squidgy ass. She was also bending over helping this other girl on the computer. I was so turned on by it I felt a sort of sickness in my stomach for the rest of the day and couldn't stop thinking about it.

So I think I thought about girls farts before that but this situation definitely etched into my mind that I definitely had a fart fetish. Really my main fantasy before this was tight trousers or imagining myself really tiny and being dominated by a girl's ass.

Well I have always fantasized about girls asses as well and I started around your age as well my friend! lol but I especially love girls with round plump asses. I have always been an ass man and that will never change. Hell my uncles were all lovers of females fat asses as well so it's safe to say that the males in my family are ass fanatics!

I never thought I would develop a fart fetish out of all the fetishes there are to explore. To be honest, I feel there are a lot of males who are turned on about girls farts, but they are afraid to admit it, and some struggle to tell their girlfriends, fuck buddies, etc. about their fetish. Besides my prom date, I have experienced this fetish with other girls, and I was afraid to tell them at first because I thought they would be turned off and think I was a total wierdo. However, you will be surprised to know that there are a lot of women who like to try new things and are open to new ideas. They may laugh at the idea of your fart fetish, but I guarantee you that you will leave them thinking about it, and they will be more curios about trying it!

Active Member 03042017
    I didn't start fantasizing about asses till I was like 13, but I first realised I liked when girls fart I was like 8, I was at with my mom getting toys (massive deal at that age lol) and some lady who had to be in her upper 20's was putting Lego boxes on the shelf, thought no one was around so she let this sorta quiet but bubbly fart go. It smelled like rotten ages, made my stomach feel all butterfly like and from then on I loved when women farted.

Elite Member
    For me it all started during my first school days. At this time it happens while fighting arround with other guys and I remember that I liked that. Later when I was 10 or 11 and my sexual orientation began I realized my fetish for that kind of sexuality with women. A very giant leap did my sister for me. At that age we used to fight for everything and she was two and a half year older than me. Everytime we battled she ended up on my chest ort stomach. One day she started to push. Never forget that feeling. I realized that she was doing something and suddenly I felt this "brap" on my stomach and saw my sisters bright eyes laughing. She then waved the smell towards my face and well, I was quite turned on by that. From that day, I was around 10, until when I was 16 we used to play that game. Of course she did always win. Sometimes she sitted me for hours. When she had to fart she turned around and sat on my face and I loved it. But she always thought I hate it. Never forget that smell of rotten onions and pea-soup through cut off jeans. During these years my younger cousine also loved to sit on me and sometimes let a fart rip straight on me. These were the best years in my life with this fetish. Later When i was 17 I had the last real moments to remember. My girlfriend loved to sit on me during watching television or using the pc. She was a great farter, she used to lean to one side and let it all out. Great days, great time but too long ago. Miss these days.

i think i developed this fetish when i was like 17 and this all started when i was at one of girl friends house and she was 2 months older than me and one time we were just watching a movie and she just let off an airy fart and she asked me to smell it and i did and phew did it stink and i liked it lol and ever since that happened everytime we hung out she would ask me if i wanted her to fart on me and of course im not gonna pass up the opportunity. So she actually surprised me when the first time she sat on my chest and she took her panties off and she told me to spread her cheeks and she farted for like 4 seconds long and it was airy and ohh my godd it smelled so bad.. i absolutely loved it.. but it happened so long ago and i miss those days

I'd have to say the fetish was dormant since I was about 8. The thought of a woman farting always intrigued me. The fetish didn't start until I was about 14. Once I realized my chances of getting a girl to fart for me, I ended up backing off the fetish for a bit. Then came the discovery of Alice, Simone, and Carly. After I saw the clips of those girls, I started the 6 year search of a girl that would fart for me. Luckily I found her.

wow hannibal you had a wonderful experience...
    can you share all of your stories with us ??? please

Elite Member
    I always had a ass fetish but and paticularly found mature dominant ladies the ones who flicked my switch. I also stumbled across alice about 10 years ago in a dom video from fetishfad(farts on the internet was very rare then)and the one where she wwore a straw hat and jean shorts. She was blowing bassy farts

Elite Member
    3 years old... 1984