clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't stop thinking of it.

Quote Originally Posted by buddyfranklin View Post
    I could be wrong....
    You may be confusing libido with fetish. If you are a male, you will have the urge to release sperm depending on the strength/size of your prostrate gland.
    Sir,
    your post made me look at things at a different view. Thank you for taking your time on this.
    I didn't know about having a big prostate gland could effect the mind.
    I am showing the signs of having a big one, because if I don't release sperm for 3-4 days I start to have a small pain down there.

Quote Originally Posted by arseworshipper View Post
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who seems to only be turned on by farts. Sex just doesn't do much for me.
    Yes same here, I could only have sex to satisfy my partner but really just the face farting is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahalook2 View Post
    I'm actually in one right now, fapping to the same clip over and over again. It's just that good.
    Which clip is that send me the link hehe
    Thank you for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Only if this fetish is overwhelming your life and is starting to make you miserable should you be concerned. There is help out there for that and proven treatment. BUT you do not have to give up your love of a good facefart. It is just a matter of getting your balance back.
    no it is not overwhelming at all, I love that smell which keeps me inspired.
    just sometimes I feel bad because I am thinking about it for hours and can't concentrate on my assignments.
    Thank you for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by kemochan View Post
    no it is not overwhelming at all, I love that smell which keeps me inspired.
    just sometimes I feel bad because I am thinking about it for hours and can't concentrate on my assignments.
    Thank you for your reply
    LOL Well it sounds to me like you are totally normal. All of our minds wander when we are forced to do something that is not holding our interest. Who wouldn't rather be getting a good noisy smelly facefart. Life is learning how to force ourselves to get through all the stuff we have to do so we can get back to all of the stuff we really want to be doing. Good luck and study hard!

Guys it's okay to like farts, but don't let the fetish control you. Nothing good will come from it.
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

I love u guys. If you only knew my EXTREMELY HUMONGOUS fetish for black girls farting.
    I swear to all of you I love all of my fart loving brothers but I fantasize about black girls farting, shitting, stinky feet, and especially the rarest of the rare, black girls puking. It does seem as if these fetishes have definitely taken a chronic part of my life and I am only 16. It's absolutely amazing how strong my fetish for these things r I swear it feels like I think about these things 23/6 bro but life is an awesome thing and black girls farting, feet, shit and vomit are one of the best things u will ever smell I bullshit you not my fart lovin' friends. Love you all

maybe not the size of the gland... but how active it is. i don't know much about it, but i'm sure the glands are relative to behaviors. and your prostrate gland is your sex gland.

and anyone under legal age needs to LEAVE THIS BOARD IMMEDIATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyFartLuvr5 View Post
    I am only 16.
    Uh oh.

I find that my fetish is controlled mainly by the fear of public perception on the matter. Every one of the girls i would go for would never do somthing like that and im too afraid to even mention it fearing the humiliation that would follow if it went wrong.. Stuff like this is seen as weird and your a pervert disgusting etc. For me it is a secret and i intend to keep it that way... However sad that may be , i have never smelled a girl farting in my face before but would always welcome the opportunity if my identity and personal life wasnt an issue.. I went through a stage when i was about 16-18 where i had to control my very strong urges to get that first whiff of a girls ass by using force.. I wouldnt be able to live with the guilt involved with that.. It also felt horrible as if it was controlling my life it was literally as if little devil would pop up on my shoulder if i seen a fit girl with a nice ass and it would scream in my ear to rip her pants off and take a sniff!.. Really im just glad for the internet being here able to satisfy my needs and of course the day i found this forum!.. My advice would be if you get the urge when its really strong i.e. Devil on the shoulder just wank it off.. Normally it would be ok after o_o