clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't stop thinking of it.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyFartLuvr5 View Post
    I love u guys. If you only knew my EXTREMELY HUMONGOUS fetish for black girls farting.
    I swear to all of you I love all of my fart loving brothers but I fantasize about black girls farting, shitting, stinky feet, and especially the rarest of the rare, black girls puking. It does seem as if these fetishes have definitely taken a chronic part of my life and I am only 16. It's absolutely amazing how strong my fetish for these things r I swear it feels like I think about these things 23/6 bro but life is an awesome thing and black girls farting, feet, shit and vomit are one of the best things u will ever smell I bullshit you not my fart lovin' friends. Love you all
    Im not going to lie to you and don't take this personally or anything. But I find feet and vomit repuslive. If I see feet im ok. But put them near my face and we got a problem... Vomit makes me want to throw up when I see or smell it. Along with spitting. Shitting is complicated, but to put it simple I love to see it on camera. But in person that shit can stay in the toilet (pun intended).
    This fetish doesn't consume my time I must say but it's nice to have something to look forward to, or just something to day dream about when your bored.

For me, it kind of fluctuates. There are some days where I think about girls farting a lot (though not to the point that it interferes with my life or anything), but there are also some days where I barely even think of it at all and even if I do wind up thinking about it, it doesn't really turn me on that much or anything.