clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever wondered...

lol thanks for the replies. I guess in my mind im trying to figure out what are the chances of stumbling upon a girl who rips farts like over 5 secs or even the double digits!

Hmm. We all do, but I doubt most of us are capable of 5 second long rippers. That's talent!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

My ex-girlfriend holds the record. One day after work, she had been holding the farts in all day. She finally got into the elevator and ripped a 6 second fart. When she got into her apartment, she proceeded to rip a 6 second fart, followed by a 17 second fart, followed by 2 three second farts. Each back to back, which is a 29 second fart. After she told me about this, I think I jerked off so many times in the next few days that I couldn't get hard for over a week! I remember talking to her on the phone that night while she was still farting those really lingering ones that just take forever to completely dissipate. I believed her, because I've witnessed 6-14 second farts from her in the car before. One time after dinner we were driving back to my place and she kept ripping these 12 second farts over and over again. During the 15 minute drive back home, she farted 4 times, each 10-14 seconds long.

Damn, I wish I were there to smell them. That sounds so damn hot. I am hot under my pants just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    My ex-girlfriend holds the record. One day after work, she had been holding the farts in all day. She finally got into the elevator and ripped a 6 second fart. When she got into her apartment, she proceeded to rip a 6 second fart, followed by a 17 second fart, followed by 2 three second farts. Each back to back, which is a 29 second fart. After she told me about this, I think I jerked off so many times in the next few days that I couldn't get hard for over a week! I remember talking to her on the phone that night while she was still farting those really lingering ones that just take forever to completely dissipate. I believed her, because I've witnessed 6-14 second farts from her in the car before. One time after dinner we were driving back to my place and she kept ripping these 12 second farts over and over again. During the 15 minute drive back home, she farted 4 times, each 10-14 seconds long.
    Holt fucking shit, you lucky lucky man! Is 17 seconds the longest she has ever ripped? How do you even survive being in the same room with someone that gassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    That is insane! You have given me hope that there are actually regular girls out there cursed( or blessed) with extreme gassiness. Now how to find them? I guess the only way is to ask every girl we meet haha. Thanks for sharing that vector! What did they sound like?