clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered...

When your out in public like at the mall or something do you ever wonder what percentage of girls rip huge farts?lol I find myself doing this all the time. Also what percentage of the female population do you think rips massive farts?haha

all of them boss if not loud silent , girls have to fart I believe they know that a lot of blokes like farts from a hot female , Ive been out with girls when ive aksed if they could let me wank over there bum and they have asked if ti want them to fart on me also as there other blokes did also it also indicates a lot more blokes like it than let on .

Depends on what you mean by huge? How big is massive to you? In my case I'm pretty sure that no girl, or human going for that sake, can rips farts as big as the ones I fantasize about. Still, it's hot seeing a super hot chick in the mall and imagining her ripping a long massive fart that makes the whole place shake and spreads a smell so foul and potent that people around her start passing out.

Not really, but now that I think about it, I think that's why I like public fart videos so much.

I do all the time. I find myself watching women and wondering what their morning fart was like, or when last they did a really big one, and how did it sound.

One time I was in a restroom at a movie theatre and while I was washing my hands I heard a fart in one of the stalls that was amazing. Other than that I have never really heard a loud female fart other than my own in public.

As for me I have been known to lose control. I have many embarrassing stories. Once I did an unintentional fart while shopping at Lowes that had people turning in the aisle. I wanted to run. Do you know how that place can echo?

I think all girls rip huge farts. When you have the gas, you have to let it out! Many of them just don't do it in public.
    Years ago....when I was a stripper, we used to fart in the dressing room all the time. It would get to be a pretty serious fart contest. lol These were some beautiful women, all dressed up, ready to go onstage...trying to out-fart each other! This one girl Frankie always started it. I was at her house one night and she walked over to her boyfriend who was sitting in a chair, bent over and farted right in his face! I thought it was hilarious!

Anyway, yeah...I'm pretty sure they all do!

Damn! That is so hot to think about! Who usually won these fart offs?

Active Member 03042017
    Mostly if I see a women in from a distance I wonder if she farted while no one was around, or if she has to fart, or when is the next time shes gonna fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Addy View Post
    I think all girls rip huge farts. When you have the gas, you have to let it out! Many of them just don't do it in public.
    Years ago....when I was a stripper, we used to fart in the dressing room all the time. It would get to be a pretty serious fart contest. lol These were some beautiful women, all dressed up, ready to go onstage...trying to out-fart each other! This one girl Frankie always started it. I was at her house one night and she walked over to her boyfriend who was sitting in a chair, bent over and farted right in his face! I thought it was hilarious!

Anyway, yeah...I'm pretty sure they all do!
    So that might explain why in the past that strippers didn't have to fart when they sat on my face.