clips4sale

Thread: Something I Just Realized

Something I Just Realized

You know, the first time I saw the title of this part of the forum, I thought this would be an area where members exchanged their experiences on being on a fart date- or rather- a date arranged with the soul purpose of smelling the farts of the "date. But upon realizing its a match-makers version of fart enthusiasts, it's now taken a different image in my memory.
    I imagine an oasis where, after walking for days, a man comes to the realization that what he is looking at is not a mirage. Sitting on a fountain is a woman, with the most beautiful linens- drawing water. As he approaches her closer to request a drink, she hands him a cup. He begins to drink quickly, being that he has been so thirtsy and suddenly, the women turns around, lifts her dress and farts so loud the sound scares away a few birds perched upto a nearby tree. The man is wide-eyed in shock- refusing to believe this beauty has just farted so loudly.
    Then, without taking his mouth off the cup, he watches as the woman procceds to shit in his view. The turds come out long and warm, covered in a brown see-thru skin of wetness mixed with piss and her own internal anal juices- and steaming with the warm aroma of feces. The fart was just a symphonious compliment to this new toxic smell that sends the mans soul alift like an eagle.

You see, fart dates is not just "our" version of match dot com- this is a place that unites kindred spirits together- in a way that only the cosmic deities would understand the gravity of. It's a scared place- an oasis in this desert of girls that refuse to fart and shit in your general direction. Imagine the possibilities of meeting your very own Panther- right here at the gassyerotica fart date forum. Imagine the nights of smell hot farts coming out of her ass- sneaking into the bathroom and finding her shitting not in the toilet- but on the linolium floor with the intent that you will walk in and see her accident. This is a slice of heaven on the internet- and its not to be wasted. It's a valuable inclusion into this here messageboard- perhaps the most important.

I understand your point but its not really valuable if there are not any girls here lol.

Vrouwtjes met "inhoud" zijn welkom...

Originally posted by Destrega
    I understand your point but its not really valuable if there are not any girls here lol.
    As I also understand your point, but you must not be so negative. Perhaps there are some girls trolling and just scared to make themselves public in fear of the backlash flood of PMs and requests for pictures. I personally know a couple of girls in my area that I showed this forum to in hopes they will tell some friends.

yeah, but going by what we've seen, which is absolutely no girls, we're pretty safe to assume that it's not going to happen. besides, gassyerotica is kinda hard to find. Took me at least two years to stumble upon it, and that was through luckily searching yahoo groups and finding a rouge link. and now it's even harder to find, you have to go through google groups. Because honestly, even if a girl does have a fart fetish, who is going to go online and type in "gassyerotica.info"?- note the . info, not a very common thing. you sort of have to know about gassyerotica to find gassyerotica.

and after the old board was shut down it took me about 2 months to find this one.