clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever met a girl into her own farts?

Quote Originally Posted by jacave View Post
    Well, almost?

Whenever my gf farts, I get horny and do some CRAZY things to her, and when she farts during sex, it immediately becomes some of the best sex we have had because I get turned on and try harder.

So my gf told me that I conditioned her. Now when she farts, she gets a little horny just because she knows what is on the way. Like when she does a really big one she knows what comes next so she gets wet.

I don't think she actually is turned on by the farts though, just the reaction they cause.
    My girl says the same thing though she also says even feeling gassy around me gets her too.

also, great story Vector. Could you share a few more about her? she sounds amazing
    Last edited by afangorn; 24th August 2010 at 05:08 AM.

Elite Member
    I got my hot sexy lady to give me her hot stinky ones. At first, she was worried about running me out of the room but now, she just lets them fly!!! SO HOT!!! Sometimes, she just smiles and sees if i can tell if she lets out an SBD!!! Dude, OMG!!! makes me stiff too!!!

Ok, I'll tell you what "went wrong." We were together for 5 years. As you guys know I always brag about how much I enjoy the "gulpy/bubbly/multi-toned" sounding farts that B.M and E.T. are obviously capable of. My girlfriend would NEVER let out audible farts. 99.9% of the time they were always silent but heavenly. I have dozens and dozens of stories that I've posted over the years of her farting incidences. She would always try to "hide" her farts from me, which I secretly loved, but I always found out about it. I used to see her 2-3 times a week and every time we hung out, she would be gassy, especially on Sundays. We would be playing video games or watching movies when suddenly the most uphoric fart scents would creep from her ass into the air and linger. I used to love when she would fart on my sofa cushions. OMG, the smell would never go away. One time she just kept farting over and over again in tight jeans on my sofa. The smell was so amazing that I literally picked her up, took off her pants, threw her on the bed in doggie style and starting pounding away. Funny shit is, we were at it for at least 30 minutes. After I came I decided to smell the seat cushion to see if the farts were still present, and they WERE!!! If you let me, I'll go on and on about her farting habits, but I'll tell you what went wrong. Like I said she never farted "audibly" around me. A few times she called me on the phone farting. 1 time, she just got home from work and the other time, she was at her sisters house. I could hear her farting in the background. "GULPRARKQUALK" I literally flipped out and lost my mind and got upset at her b/c she would never give me the gulpy ones in person. Her argument was "I can't help it, they come out like that sometimes." Anyhow, I eventually met this BBW Latina woman who was really feeling me and I got her to record her farts for me on my voicemail (Before the texting days). She had one of those huge basketball gigglin asses and her farts sounded like Eve Taboo meets Brittney Moore x5. Long story short, I left my phone in the car alone with my girlfriend one day and the other girl called and left a message. I came back to the car and my girl was crying her eyes out. After calming her down, we made up. Several months later we booked a trip to Vegas. We got into a fight and she declined the invitation. I ended up taking a friend instead. Fucking bitch calls me before the plane is boarding and tells me that she's got bad gas. Ones that were every 30 seconds for 8 hours straight, that lingered. I nearly had a heart attack and was so upset that she didn't come with me on the trip. Just imagine all the farts I would've gotten on that plane ride. Anyhow, towards the end of the trip she called me and hacked into my voicemail to find yet another message from that woman. She broke up with me after that. She ended up moving to the west coast. I live on the east coast. She claimed that she was forced to move away from me b/c I didn't have intentions on marrying her, plus she knew that I was interested in other women, and she always caught me looking at asses in the street.

We still keep in touch till this day and have fun conversations on the phone. I tell her to call me when she's gassy and she always does. When she's gassy her voice tone has a very distinct sound to it, so I know for a fact she's not bullshitting. I would always bust a phattie listening to her detailed fart stories from the night before, or earlier in the day. I trained her so well to give me EVERY single detail imaginable, from what she was wearing, to where the fart took place, to how good it smelled (on a scale from 1-10), to how long it lingered. Last year I visited her at her new home. I stayed for a week over there. She paid for my plane ticket, treated me to a suite at a 5 star hotel in Vegas and indulged me with her farts the whole time. They smelled just as good as I remembered, and we had great sex. Now, she currently has a boyfriend. She still wants me to visit her but claims that "we can't have sex." I told her I would NOT see her if we couldn't have sex.