clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever met a girl into her own farts?

Ever met a girl into her own farts?

I was just wondering if you guys ever met a girl or have a girlfriend or wife into their own farts? I hear sometimes people can be turned on by their own gas and I've seen clips of girls get turned on by farting and sniffing it. I think that would be quite an experience during sex. Not only that you would enjoy her gas but so would she.

Elite Member
    Well, almost?

Whenever my gf farts, I get horny and do some CRAZY things to her, and when she farts during sex, it immediately becomes some of the best sex we have had because I get turned on and try harder.

So my gf told me that I conditioned her. Now when she farts, she gets a little horny just because she knows what is on the way. Like when she does a really big one she knows what comes next so she gets wet.

I don't think she actually is turned on by the farts though, just the reaction they cause.

I think it is more common for girls to get turned on by their own farts than turned on by others.
    that is in the small uncommon circle of people turned on by farts.
    I have met mroe girls who liked farting, and smelling their own farts.
    as opposed to meeting girls who were into farts in general.
    Also when you;re with a girl long enough and you're doing the 'games" she is sort of mentaly trained to know that farts mean great sex.
    so that will turn them on when they fart.

Fat Bastard:

Let's have a smell, all right? Oh, everyone likes their own brand, don't they? Oh, this is magic! Hmmm, wafting, wafting.

Hmm, giving me ideas. I especially like it when they get turned on by their own farts, and then play with themselves. I also think that a woman who likes her own farts is doing me a service, so I feel that it is my duty to make her cum as much and as hard as possible to the point that I will need a life jacket and some goggles.

My ex girlfriend used to get turned on by her own farts. It took me a while to figure this out, but I finally did. The first time I had this suspicsion was within the first year of our relationship. One day we ate at a Mexican restaurant. Afterward we drove to an empty hotel parking lot to make out. She intended to sit on my face with her tight jeans and suck my dick. I sat in the backseat waiting for her to take her pants off in the front seat when this beautiful aroma hit my nose. I knew she farted. She sad there indulging it, and immediately asked me "can you take me home? I need to get home." She made some excuse up about her mother but months later the truth revealed that she wanted to go home to "cum" to her farts. She had the greatest smelling farts ever, and they used to turn her on like crazy, and it just got worse for her when she found out how much they turned me on. She knew that if I smelled her farts that she would get fucked mercilessly from me. There's been days where she was gassy and would masturbate to the smells thinking about the sex she knew I would give her. I remember stories where she would be driving home from work, having a gas attack. She told me they were on going every 30 seconds for 8 hours. She would eventually get home and make herself cum during the attacks. Thing is, her farts had a lingering potential to them. Sometimes they would linger in the air for minutes straight. When she would fart into my sofa seat cushions, the smell would remain fresh for 30 minutes or more. After years in the relationship she finally revealed that when she was younger, she would fart into seat cushions and secretly smell them, and best of all, she would hide in the closets and fart herself to oblivion. She was amazed by her sweet candy fart scents ever since she was a little girl. Damm, I miss her.
    Last edited by Vector; 22nd August 2010 at 07:23 PM.

Baned User
    so what went wrong there? from the sounds of it, you didn't stop fucking long enough to realize you guys had any problems, lol.

yea that's like the perfect relationship, vector?
    I would like to know what went wrong as well.
    It's not like she will find another guy into her farts.
    yeah yeah she can come here and have many men to choose from.
    but that's not likely at all.
    What did she look like as well? I am very intrigued in this part of your history.

Elite Member
    It sounds like he is regretful/sad about the relationship, so imo, we should get off of vector's case.

Personally I don't, I just think they're amusing.
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.