clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perverted but very typical idea

Perverted but very typical idea

Have any of you guys actually camped out in a girl's bathroom to hear and witness some farts? If so, how do you pull it off? I'm considering doing it but I'm deathly afraid only because of one thing - can't they see you through the crack of the door in the stall? I also considered planting a recording device of some kind, but don't know how or where.

Another typical idea but less likely to catch some farts is in the dressing room. I actually witnessed one at this dressing room back in H&M. There's only one dressing room for both guys and girls. There were these two girls trying out jeans in the room next to me (both very hot, tight butts, black hair and kinda tan). And suddenly I catch a whiff of a TERRIBLY rank smell. One of the girls next to me suddenly asked, "Did you just fart?" And her friend replies, "No. . ." Then it gets so horrible that the girl confesses, "Ok, yeah, I farted. I'm sorry, but I really had to."

No, and it would be too risky for me to do. I'm a tall mofo.

Elite Member
    Go into a public bathroom and just actually sit on the toilet. If someone catches you, you go "omg, I am so sorry, I really had to go and I just ran in, I didnt see the sign!" Bam. Problem solved.

Make an invisible potion. BAM set for life.

I've considered it, but the consequences of getting caught simply out weigh the benefits. Plus it's a pretty creepy thing to do, really.

Baned User
    haven't considered it recently, but as jacave said, just have an alibi ready. you can always say that you really had to go and all of the male stalls were either full or covered in crap.

I have camped near a girl's bathroom, unfortunately i was caught but i made up a excuse, but the smell was great BUT after i left, the girl was looking at me (guessing to make sure that i was far enough from the bathroom) then left....so i thought. Feeling a bit of guilt, went to grab my ipod out my pocket to listen to music and accidently dropped it under some box. When i bent over, that same girl walked up to me and bent over a little so when i got up, her big ass was right in my face. Being a bit mad because my ipod had a scratch on the touch screen, i got up, and then all i see is ass in ma face & then I smelled a strong scent of eggs blowing in my face. Knowing myself that i have a fart fetish and wanted to grab her ass, smother it in my face, and tell her to fart some more.....I acted innocent and backed away and saying "why the hell you do that for??" her answering back "Well, you were in the girl's bathroom, thinking that you are slick watching and listening *in my mind: and smelling your farts* to us do our thing, and when its all clear, you can just walk out and act like nothing happend. Pervert."

"Not my fault that the janitor is cleaning out our bathroom" (not really, just needed to get away before something else happens)
    "Yeah, whatever, just stay out"

So that's my short story, only lasted for about ten minutes, but i enjoyed very bit of it.

shoot a monkey! i hear too many stories, but even in school its considered sexual harassment. omg, you guys make me laugh at the great lengths to go for an amazing ass. still...i'm disappointed it isn't a challenge for me to hear their farts because i am in the same bathroom with them! its pretty grotesque but a guilty pleasure, too.

Active Member 14082010 Mart Fellers's Avatar
    Hide in the ceiling tiles.

Either i've played video games for too long in the dark, and my vision is messed up or is azaleachan's legs blue?