clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking Requests!

can we get personal facefart sessions with you anywhere?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fartslave09 View Post
    A naked asshole farting clip....just lay on the bed with your ass tooted up and just let them rip...spread the cheeks every once in a while!!!
    what he said, plus barefoot! btw, what is the url to your c4s site?

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Fart View Post
    double team some lucky guy with your sis.
    and I volunteer.

Please can you do a vid where you fart on a hard surface in tight black spandex style leggings and clear slip on heels showing off your cute feet i think that would be a big hit to be fair! Oh and please can you make it candid style. Thanks a milion kr1st1 your the best! ;-)

would absolutly love to see u and another girl having a match to see who has the worst farts, maybe a little wrestling and one girl giving up at the end

Fart in public. Not only in public places, but also in front of people.

Smile

I got 2 story ideas for you which involves kylie.
    1. The both of you cheering on either oklahoma or tex a&m in a football game against texas. A man or another woman also in the room is pulling for texas Sadly the refs cheat for texas again, & other team loses. Both of you are mad, & tell the truth about the refs cheating. Then texas fan acts like a sore winner & denies that the refs cheat & while they're not looking, 1 of you whack em in the back with a chair. A not so heavy chair.
    Texas fan fall down & you know how you roll up a rug, roll them up in a rug & do a horns down hand signal. Then fart away constantly while the fan is unable to get out. fart in their faces also. It would be great to see this happen. I hope to god you're not a fan of the worst shade of orange ever.

2. You & Kylie do certain safe wrestling moves on each other. Both of you wear short spandex, light colored. Moves used, 1 uses abdominal stretch & fart on other girl torturing her more. Other farts to get out of the hold. Leg scissor headlock, woman farts to torture. This move is similar to a sunset flip. Woman stands over other woman's head, other woman tries to pull woman's upper legs to pin, gives up then instead pulls womans tights to bring her down, bare buns showing & succeeds bring woman down to pin. But the pinned woman farts near other woman's face to break out.
    1 woman does full nelson on other then farts to torture other woman in the hold. later woman in hold farts to break free. Woman gets knocked down by punch. Other woman sit splashes other woman & at the same time of the split splash she farts to add insult to injury. That's all I can think of, do whatcha can.

I would absolutely buy a clip where you fart on your finger, and then smell your finger. Talking about how stinky and exciting it smells. Mm.

it would be nice if you would fart in somebodys face as he masturbates, and that he would cum while you fart

Hello Kristi I would like to see you do an underwater farting video in the tub....you know stick your ass out the tub every now and then and fart and put your ass under the water and make the bubbles fly....also stick your ass halfway out the water and fart! I still want to be your slave and I would like to buy your panties so I can sniff them!!!