clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadness about this fetish lol.

Elite Member

Sadness about this fetish lol.

Ok so here's the thing. As some of you may have read before, I haven't had an experience involving a girl farting yet. I have a friend that I told I had this fetish to, and she was like oh I fart all the time, my bf hates it...And she said she'd fart for me if we ever hung out. She's single now as far as I know, and she stopped talking to me like 4 months ago, wouldn't respond to a text or anything. Just a few minutes ago, I got a text from her asking if I was at work... I said no why? She answered nvm. I'm pretty sure she was gonna come to my workplace and fart for me, because she had no other reason to text me asking that... I'm so sad right now lol.

Just had to get this off my chest.
    Last edited by girlfartsrhot; 29th June 2010 at 08:02 PM.

If she texted you after all this time, she'll probably text you again, or you can finally text her back now.

Elite Member
    Yeah hopefully she will again, but I texted her back again and she didn't answer... So yet again, leaning more towards that.

Well I'd hate to say it, but sounds like she may be a little creeped out by you.
    The whole work thing is she could have wanted something from your work.
    Now I only say this without full knowledge, but when she discussed farting for you that was probably in play, and she didn't take you seriously at the time.
    Then I assume you got really excited by that and kept pestering her about it, which scared her away.
    Again I don't have full knowledge of the story nor know where you work to know if she wanted to get something from you at that work for a discount or free.
    Nor do I know if you bothered her over and over again.
    Nor do I know if she texted the wrong person thinking you were someone else and then figured out who you were when you responded (I have texted the wrong names before)
    Just some food for thought, because it seems strange that a girl would say she would love to fart on you and then ignore you while she is single.
    It just sounds like you saw a different side of the story.
    I can undrtstand how desperate people get with this fetish (I am guilty myself)

Elite Member
    Okay well here's more to the story. I doubt she wanted something from my workplace, I sell bows and guns lol. Also, I never pestered her about it because at the time my fetish was not nearly as full-fledged(?) as it is now. What made her stop talking to me is I said something one way when I meant to say it the other and it really pissed her off and made her like hate me, then we were good again like 2 months later, then I said something to irritate her again on accident and now this whole thing happened. So yeahh idk.

Quote Originally Posted by girlfartsrhot View Post
    Okay well here's more to the story. I doubt she wanted something from my workplace, I sell bows and guns lol. Also, I never pestered her about it because at the time my fetish was not nearly as full-fledged(?) as it is now. What made her stop talking to me is I said something one way when I meant to say it the other and it really pissed her off and made her like hate me, then we were good again like 2 months later, then I said something to irritate her again on accident and now this whole thing happened. So yeahh idk.
    Well that makes sense too.
    However are you kidding me? Bows and Guns are the hook up.
    I'd send all kinds of girls your way to fart on you to get some discounts.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FartPallette69 View Post
    Well that makes sense too.
    However are you kidding me? Bows and Guns are the hook up.
    I'd send all kinds of girls your way to fart on you to get some discounts.
    haha please do then.

Send flowers to her home and say in a card that you have never felt so bad about hurting someone you cared for so much and that you really miss your friendship with her and that that means the world to you....

Try that man, when someone is mature enough to see others have taken responsibility for their actions and truly are sorry they tend to show their forgiving side and give you only one more chance. But after that....don't bring it up for another 6 months at least, so that she doesn't feel that that is a factor on why you actually wanted her friendship back. Let her bring it up far down the road or she might even bring it up sooner. But try to leave it alone because you're not 100% sure how much of that could cause another friendship breakup.

Another thing...don't make it a sexual thing....make it more of a funny/curiosity thing.....less chance of it backfiring. I've gotten fully facefarted by about 6 girls now and it all came about through fun and joking around and being outgoing....

Good luck.
    Last edited by lemmy; 30th June 2010 at 07:43 AM.

neroangelus
    go ask her over!

Friends of the opposite sex can get really weird with you all of a sudden when they're single, if they don't want you to see them as "available". It sounds to me like she only wants to be friends with you, and once she has a boyfriend again she might simmer down and start hanging out with you again. The irony is that she isn't able to relax around you and fart around you the way friends do, because she'd be knowing it turns you on, and therefore giving you the wrong idea. She'd probably be relaxed enough to fart around you all the time if she didn't know you had a fetish about it. The story to learn from all this is that you have to figure out who to tell these things to, and who not to tell. If it's someone you know you're destined only to be friends with, don't tell them, unless they're such good friends with you that they know you'll never see them sexually, and you know they'll help you find someone.

By the way, when you say "I haven't had an experience involving a girl farting yet" you don't mean that you've never experienced a girl farting before, do you? You just mean you've never experienced it in a deliberately sexual situation. If you've never experienced a girl farting around you before, I suggest you reflect on your female friendships in general. It's normal for females to fart around people they feel comfortable with, and I can't believe an adult would say they've never known a girl to fart. I hope that's not what you're saying, anyway.