PDA

View Full Version : Does this actually work

fartboi
26th April 2010, 01:05 AM
:fuckI mean really... not to bring down tha vibe or anything... but all ive been reading is guys finding girls to fart... and get no responses.... and wen a girl posts... almost every guy replies but its my opinion... for me its two things... eitha tha girl is too embarrased bout her fetish and doesnt reply... or she is NOT into this fetish and jus wants to tease guys... and from those points u can broaden em to wateva u think is tha problem with gettn no responses... im jus sayin ::brooding

1313Jr.1313
26th April 2010, 09:18 AM
it's possible to reply via pm...

fartboi
26th April 2010, 05:28 PM
it's possible to reply via pm...

ok point taken... it was jus a question

1313Jr.1313
27th April 2010, 06:34 AM
of course. i had overlooked the same thing back in the day but we haven't had much talk about success either so i can see where you're coming from. so long as you aren't being a dick i have no problems with you and to be honest that is a good question.

Guzara
27th April 2010, 02:35 PM
I don't know if it's successful, but what is good is we are a right place to offer localized farts.

If we you don't try - you can't expect someone will know you are looking for fart girl.

buddyfranklin
28th April 2010, 08:28 PM
lol..."all your base are belong to us"...lol ^--^

fartboi
29th April 2010, 06:15 PM
I don't know if it's successful, but what is good is we are a right place to offer localized farts.

If we you don't try - you can't expect someone will know you are looking for fart girl.

very true its i never saw any response... ive been wantin 2 try it... but i usually go off tha base of hw effective it is for every1 else so... thats why i was posting my question

HOOF HEARTED
8th May 2010, 12:06 PM
:fuckI mean really... not to bring down tha vibe or anything... but all ive been reading is guys finding girls to fart... and get no responses.... and wen a girl posts... almost every guy replies but its my opinion... for me its two things... eitha tha girl is too embarrased bout her fetish and doesnt reply... or she is NOT into this fetish and jus wants to tease guys... and from those points u can broaden em to wateva u think is tha problem with gettn no responses... im jus sayin ::brooding
Naaahh! It doesn't work. If it worked for me, which it didn't it would work. But ya never know.