PDA

View Full Version : a true story

meth1
25th January 2007, 02:59 AM
Last weekend my girl friend came to visit me and we went out for dinner at a meditraneain place for sea food. I was pumped because i knew that shed be gassy after, thats why i picked the place! So after dinner instead of going out we went home because we were pretty tipsy, if you know what i mean. Once we got home and cracked a couple beers she was in her underwear and i commented on her ass so she started shankin it for me which was great because its nice and plump. So she sat on my stomach while i was lying on the bed and i accidentally let one, she imediatly inhaled and gave me a "ooh that was a good one"! She knows i like it when she farts because shes farted on me before coincidently after seafood as well. The next thing i know shes puts her bum near my face and lets a hot one out in my face! It was so good! Later on she was giving me a blow job and i let one slip again so i told her to repay me. She straddled my face for awhile and then put her asshole right on my mouth and tried to push becasue i could feel her butt pucker. She said she couldnt do it on command but one was comming, seconds after she said that another hot fart came out and she burried my face in her butt. So hott. ::laugh

1313Jr.1313
25th January 2007, 05:12 AM
!!!LUCKY YOU!!!
!!!CONGRATS!!!

DesLugath
25th January 2007, 05:20 AM
OMGWTFNOWAI!!!!!

Guzara
25th January 2007, 02:34 PM
meth, you lucky bastard! ::laugh

Strange Brew
25th January 2007, 07:36 PM
You're getting the best of both ends.
Literally.
Congrats. ::thumbsup

meth1
25th January 2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Strange Brew
You're getting the best of both ends.
Literally.
Congrats. ::thumbsup

She actually said that to me!!! ::laughcry

Raven06
25th January 2007, 11:11 PM
Congrats man sounds like u've got it made!!

I am getting closer and closer every day with my girl now but not quite there yet...!! Can't pluck up the courage and ask her... lol!!

1313Jr.1313
26th January 2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Raven06
Congrats man sounds like u've got it made!!

I am getting closer and closer every day with my girl now but not quite there yet...!! Can't pluck up the courage and ask her... lol!!

i'm right there with you buddy, lol ::friends

tehcursed
28th January 2007, 10:15 PM
I let my girl now through a fake "sexual evaluation" lol don't tell me how the hell I thought of it but...yea....

Surprisingly enough she wasn't shocked or anything by it, if anything a little bit intrigued.

Sadly though she has tried the last 2 times we got hot and heavy to fart but couldn't, maybe I'm picking the wrong times, ionno but hey at least she's trying. Besides no complaining when there's beautiful girl putting her ass right in your face and at least trying. Hopefully one of these days she'll let out a few :P

1313Jr.1313
29th January 2007, 06:59 AM
a girl who's into it, wtg, you don't seem cursed at all ::friends

SionDS
29th January 2007, 09:49 AM
Nice girl, any pics?

meth1
2nd February 2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SionDS
Nice girl, any pics?

sorry, she all mine! ::laughcry

SionDS
2nd February 2007, 10:31 PM
Heh, thats cool, I understand.

But if you ever want me to take a peek at her, ill trade back :D

1313Jr.1313
6th February 2007, 05:23 PM
last night i somehow found out that my girl shares most of my fetish with me... in other words everything short of actually telling her that i'd want her to fart in my face. she is into the exact same things that i am and i guess sexually would be no different. i'll keep y'all posted on anything new ::smile ::teehee

Bmthash
7th February 2007, 01:11 AM
I'm very lucky too guys. My ex and I who are still very close share the fetish (I told her while we were goin out and she was shy but willing as she said she was kinda gassy, since then she loved to fart and now she is horny when she farts, and farts when she's horny, RESULT!) Anyway i see her every weekend I can and we enjoy a night of cookin dinner, playing video games and some nice horny playing (which generally involves her lying on the bed and me givin her a good tongue-treatment in both of her lovely areas, and me lying down under her delicious plump-ish ass shoving my tongue deep where us fetishists love, and just recently she has become more dominant (I kinda hinted when she did it once and now its stuck!) so she gets right on my nose or mouth, pouts (oh god she pouts so good!) and just lets rip a hot or vibrating beauty on me....heaven (even the bad stink ones rock so much lol) she is holds them in all day and all evenin until the main event, and we both get turned on as her tummy gurgles and gets a lil bloated, letting us know what we're in for. I swear she has it down to an art! hehe

A

DesLugath
7th February 2007, 03:14 AM
OMGWTFNOWAI!!!!!^^^^