PDA

View Full Version : Pissing and Farts?

kristi
14th April 2010, 04:01 PM
Hey guys! Wanted to get everybodies views on this. I have started making pee clips where I pee outside or just wherever and for some reason clips4sale doesn't have a catergory for this fetish. I am wondering if any of you fart lovers also like peeing? I am thinking about putting my pee clips on my fart clips4sale store but I don't know if they will just be cluttering up the store being that it is mainly just a fart store and I don't know if the 2 fetishes are kinda combined for fart fetishists?

What do yall think?

Killbuster
14th April 2010, 04:23 PM
i think. You should make a Fart finger smell pie video !!! x'D Well it goes follows. while you pee you fart on your finger and sniff it so go on. And tell us how dirty it smells. Tbh its very rare to find fart finger smell videos. Only cupping an whole hand but a finger would be so hot.

sorry for my english
Cya

FartWhilePee
14th April 2010, 07:35 PM
Fart While You Pee ! It must be beautiful music with sound of trickle !

bhdrewas
14th April 2010, 07:50 PM
that would be great!

Jesus
15th April 2010, 02:55 AM
Hey guys! Wanted to get everybodies views on this. I have started making pee clips where I pee outside or just wherever and for some reason clips4sale doesn't have a catergory for this fetish. I am wondering if any of you fart lovers also like peeing? I am thinking about putting my pee clips on my fart clips4sale store but I don't know if they will just be cluttering up the store being that it is mainly just a fart store and I don't know if the 2 fetishes are kinda combined for fart fetishists?

What do yall think? I'd love to see you peeing that's just awesomeness! and I would drink it if I could haha ::great

HOOF HEARTED
15th April 2010, 05:25 AM
Of course i'd love 2 see that. I love it when women be peeing, then farting while they pee. Sexy. And watching pee come out of a woman's pussy. Even though I don't know the exact location of where they pee from there:unsure Have a category saying peeing & farting

1313Jr.1313
15th April 2010, 07:10 AM
not my thing but a lot of people on this forum do seem to like it. the only thing i'd suggest is that you don't describe it too much on c4s as i think they do remove pissing clips.

80s_jeans
15th April 2010, 03:46 PM
I would LOVE to watch you pee. The absolute best would be if you did a pee/fart jeans video!!!!!

bronalba
15th April 2010, 09:15 PM
Jeans peeing and farting. That would be the best!

cyrax863
15th April 2010, 10:01 PM
I don't think pee grosses anybody out, i think it would be very hot.

Super_Fart
17th April 2010, 03:07 PM
it grosses me out.....

but it seems to be a popular idea so go for it.

lelouche1979
27th April 2010, 11:25 AM
You should do a burping and or farting video. that be awsome

Bubble
27th April 2010, 04:28 PM
panty pee with farts are hot .