PDA

View Full Version : Moaning and sighing in relief

Gimper
14th April 2010, 09:09 AM
Do any of you guys enjoy a girl moaning or sighing in relief after she lets a big one rip? I think that might be one of the reasons why I love this fart fetish, is what happens afterwards. I also love it when they groan and try hard to push out a fart. I love it when a sigh of relief excapes from their lips, and other than the fart, it's music to my ears. ::smile

fartman89
14th April 2010, 09:26 AM
the sigh of relief is a big turn on for me. I'm not sure I like the moaning and groaning, that seems like the girl is in pain. Its much less of a turn on if the girl seems to be in pain. Its really hot when you can tell a girl is perfectly comfortable but really gassy, and the gas just keeps coming out.

Gimper
14th April 2010, 09:40 AM
I like it if they moan in sort of a sexy way. Groaning isn't too bad if it's a little, like if they're on the toilet letting all the gas out. Heavy moaning or groans do sound like their in pain, but I like it better when they're more relaxed. But the sigh of relief is the best, and it's always cool to see them let all that gas out, and sigh afterwards, maybe a little giggle too.

HOOF HEARTED
14th April 2010, 11:30 AM
Never experienced that but I would like it. I'd tell my woman to do that after she farts loud. Only time I saw anything close to that was the candies' commercial Jenny McCarthy was in. The elevator. Not a real fart, but it was also sexy seeing her facial expressions. Both her farting & ahhhhh::smile

excedrinboy
14th April 2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I think that's the biggest turn on for me. I love it when the girl moans and wiggles after letting a huge one out. I get turned on by her farting so it's an even BIGGER turn on if it looks and sounds like she gets as turned on by her farting too. :P

ffantasy1
14th April 2010, 12:39 PM
To be honest, this fetish definitely does involve the girl's reaction a lot for me. As long as she seems to enjoy herself, I definitely do like it. That said, I like it when girls sigh in relief, laugh, smile, and so on. Especially laughing and smling since I think it's cute when girls do those things anyway, so doing it after farting makes it even better.

Gimper
15th April 2010, 04:01 AM
I love it when girls giggle and laugh after they fart. Besides the sign of relief after letting out a big fart, I love their facial expressions don't you? When they close their eyes a little, or open their mouth a little when they let out their farts. It's such a turn on.

neroangelus
15th April 2010, 05:34 AM
Yeah the moaning and sighing is a strong turn on.

nebasil
15th April 2010, 10:40 PM
I like the whole "Oh yeah" and the "mmmmmmm" thing, yowser!!

timmy
16th April 2010, 02:53 AM
Of Course! Especially after a big fart, I love to hear a sincere sigh of relief!

Gimper
16th April 2010, 08:24 PM
I like the whole "Oh yeah" and the "mmmmmmm" thing, yowser!!

I couldn't agree with you more more. I absolutely love that! The "Mmmm and "Oh yeah" is so hot to listen to after they let out a big fart. The sigh of relief is always nice to listen to. :)