PDA

View Full Version : Princess Meggers Question

HappyLife5
7th April 2010, 12:08 AM
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12252/Cat99

any confirmation on whether this is real or fake?

il2f
7th April 2010, 01:28 AM
i wouldnt buy without seein a preview

hypertom
7th April 2010, 06:37 AM
do not know, but she was very open about farting at jtv

meggerz
7th April 2010, 06:22 PM
I never knew there was such a demand for gas. If I had I'd blow you away... haaa!
Seriously I let out a few tooters but seeing how much you guys click and buy from this forum, expect another.

HappyLife5
7th April 2010, 11:08 PM
A preview would underscore it. But until then, I'll endlessly debate with my split persona.

pigman
8th April 2010, 12:02 AM
can you please link to her channel?

hypertom
8th April 2010, 12:23 AM
i do not know her current channel, it was a year ago

1313Jr.1313
8th April 2010, 08:19 AM
I never knew there was such a demand for gas. If I had I'd blow you away... haaa!
Seriously I let out a few tooters but seeing how much you guys click and buy from this forum, expect another.

welcome to the board and if you choose to share samples of your stuff i'm sure you'll get that much support. i'm just speaking from experience here, lol. enjoy your stay.

foxface
9th April 2010, 04:31 AM
i bought it its alright, good talk, only hear one fart tho and its tiny

footfetishguy
9th April 2010, 11:04 PM
i bought it its alright, good talk, only hear one fart tho and its tiny

Thanks for that... :)

meggerz
11th April 2010, 09:44 PM
thx and like I said, now that I know you guys dig farts and I am over My poot phobia I will be making more. What about farts minus a slave in the clip?

1313Jr.1313
12th April 2010, 06:22 AM
thx and like I said, now that I know you guys dig farts and I am over My poot phobia I will be making more. What about farts minus a slave in the clip?

as good as that is, i personally prefer a slave in the clip. then again, this board is split on that so feel free to do what you wish.

foxface
12th April 2010, 08:48 AM
i agree i dont bother buying clips without a slave doesnt do it for me personally ;/

dirtyfun71
12th April 2010, 11:22 AM

Sexy solo farts & farting in public would be fantastic!

Oneironaut
12th April 2010, 01:27 PM
Sexy solo farts & farting in public would be fantastic!

Damn right.

narmer3678
13th April 2010, 02:12 AM
I almost never reply here, but I bought this video, and LOVE it. I was looking at ass worship videos, and came across her site. Her ass in those torn jeans is amazing. Well I was thinking it would be a dream to see her fart in those jeans. I happened to search her other videos, and saw she had done a fart video. When the picture came up and she was in the jeans, I freaked. I need to beg her to do another video in those jeans.

narmer3678
13th April 2010, 02:15 AM
thx and like I said, now that I know you guys dig farts and I am over My poot phobia I will be making more. What about farts minus a slave in the clip? Yes PLEASE !! One with you in those ripped jeans farting in the camera like it was your slave. I would be the first to buy it I swear !!! PLEASE !!!!!

meggerz
15th April 2010, 04:28 AM
haha Will be planning a solo fart in those ripped jeans AND another slave andy fart face shoot. ;] keep buying, I'm loving it!

narmer3678
15th April 2010, 05:22 AM
haha Will be planning a solo fart in those ripped jeans AND another slave andy fart face shoot. ;] keep buying, I'm loving it!

Thank You !!!!! Thank You !!!!!

Slimsniffer
15th April 2010, 11:09 PM
As far as solo clips I'm a fan of the kind Lynne does. I usually only buy facefart clips, but her PoV fart slave clips are great. I know you(meggerz) and her are friends so I'd just ask her about what works for her.

Mofoz
16th April 2010, 02:44 AM
Hello Princess Meggerz,

Please do some in pantyhose or those shiny panties you have in some of your ass worship videos. As you can see your fart video is currently your best selling clips so you should do a lot more :) :)

narmer3678
16th April 2010, 04:43 AM

Damn, I can't wait !!! You keep making them, and we will keep buying them.

meggerz
5th May 2010, 08:53 PM
haha havent had gas lately. Maybe cinco de mayo will help... lots of beans... ;]

lemmy
6th May 2010, 12:39 AM
wow...I'd love to know if it's real....she's hot as hell.

narmer3678
6th May 2010, 04:31 AM
haha havent had gas lately. Maybe cinco de mayo will help... lots of beans... ;]

I am sooo glad your back. I was afraid you had left us with that great video, and were never coming back. We wait daily for your updates. The ripped jeans taunt me. !!!

meggerz
21st May 2010, 10:18 PM
I just farted on slave andy's face again! I will be releasing that clip around the first of june! A solo pantyhose farter sounds like there will be little more then nothing to block the scent from wafting into your face. Will work on that next.

hypertom
21st May 2010, 11:52 PM
being jealous of the happiness of others?! slave andy
meggerz, describe the smell

narmer3678
22nd May 2010, 01:13 AM
I just farted on slave andy's face again! I will be releasing that clip around the first of june! A solo pantyhose farter sounds like there will be little more then nothing to block the scent from wafting into your face. Will work on that next.

PLease tell me you had the jeans on !!!!!!!!!!. How many farts are there, and are they able to be heard? Sorry fasking so many questions, but I'm trying to get a mental picture of the video. Thank you !!