PDA

View Full Version : Fart experiance i had tonight

Triza
4th April 2010, 06:03 AM
My girlfriend of about a year and i were hanging out, we had pizza for dinner and went back to my place. She was really gassy.

She knows about my fart fetish, so she allowed me to smell her ass for a while.
Then she took off her bottoms and layed on top of me in an upside down 69, putting her ass on my face.
she rubbed her asshole onto my mouth, where i opened my mouth and prepared for her farts.

she ripped three HUGE farts in my mouth. The taste was horrible.

after each fart she would smother me under her ass.

it was a good night.

HumanCouch
4th April 2010, 06:11 AM
Stuff like that is rare, but since I have no proof that it's not true I am compelled to believe you. And I congratulate you, you must have found a very special girl.

GassyJake
4th April 2010, 06:33 AM
How the hell do you get a girl to do that for you???

1313Jr.1313
4th April 2010, 08:32 AM
the key is not to be an asshole. girls may like assholes but they love guys who treat them well and they'd do things like this for the guys they love.

congrats on your experience though.

viperman
4th April 2010, 02:10 PM
You are so lucky man

HOOF HEARTED
5th April 2010, 10:45 AM
the key is not to be an asshole. girls may like assholes but they love guys who treat them well and they'd do things like this for the guys they love.

congrats on your experience though.
::shok Where are these girls at? There be times where I feel that they don't exist. Except when they're in the damaged goods condition & I wasn't put on this earth 2 be with someone in that condition. I was gonna ask then why aren't they with me, why they don't want me::brooding ? I'd treat them more than well. And I was supposed to take a long vacation from this forum too. But don't get me wrong threadstarter, i'm happy 4 ya::great

donpantini
5th April 2010, 05:10 PM
Patience, and you will get one too... I have one

focused_30
5th April 2010, 11:02 PM
thats very rare dude

DANNYH
5th April 2010, 11:56 PM
my girl does it around me all the time :D and although she dont know about my fetish her farts are awesome and she sumtimes farts in my face for the fun of it i am trully happy cause im getting what i want without her knowing i like it ha :D! first girl to ever fart infront of me as well :O

cookiemon
6th April 2010, 01:03 AM
My girl has always thought farting and pooping was hilarious since I met her, even in high school she would say things like come here I want you to hear my plops and laugh as i was in the bathroom as she took a dump. and like she would fart in my face while i wasnt paying attention for fun and laugh about it. And then we started dating and like i would let her think she was torturing me when she ordered me to smell her ass and stuff. Then one day I was eating her out and she ripped one and I just licked her asshole. She loved it and loved being dominate like that.

zulu0
6th April 2010, 04:37 AM
I had no luck with my GFs. My actual knows about it but do almost nothing.
I´m not into cheat, but if I have a good chance (fart), I don´t know...

smoovebrutha
6th April 2010, 04:48 AM
I agree with the fact that some girls if the care about you a lot or love you, they will do anything that makes you happy. The chick I was talking to farted in her sleep and I told her I liked it when she woke up. She was instantly curious. So I told her the only way that i was gonna tell her more about it was if she farted in front of me again. So two days later I was dry humping her and she blasted one on my balls. She lives in Ireland and I'm in LA but we are still very into each other. I brought it up today and told her that I want her to do it next time while I lick her ass. She said that if it was what I liked she would do anything. First things first. Talk to her about her, and make her 150% comfortable with you. Makes all the difference.

1313Jr.1313
6th April 2010, 07:06 AM
hoof, time will come and you'll get yours. giving up doesn't help you get there at all though.

and smoove... if she farted on your balls i think it goes without saying that you were very much into her.

DANNYH
6th April 2010, 09:28 AM
yeah defonately hoof your time will come it may feel like its forever but one day you will get someone who does the things you want keep the faith bro :D

Triza
7th April 2010, 05:38 AM
thanks for the reply guys.
I talked to my girlfriend and told her how much i liked it, she is going to do it for me again the next time she is gassy. :)
She's great

But anyway, i posted this because i don't have a lot of clips that are not already posted here, so i decided to share my personal.

mvalencia
7th April 2010, 08:39 PM
OP is a winner

dbenway
7th April 2010, 09:32 PM
i've noticed that if i'm sleeping with a girl and i "spoon" her i have a good chance of her farting in her sleep if i sort of wedge my top leg between hers and rest my thigh against her ass crack. it's sort of hard to explain, but i hope that paints the picture. anyway, multiple times women have farted (some REALLY big ones too) while sleeping like this. oddly it doesn't seem to happen as much if i don't wedge my leg in there. i think having something resting against their butt like that must relax the anus a little bit or something, i don't know. anyway, it's really awesome. plus if they're still asleep after doing it (sometimes they wake themselves up and we chuckle about it) you can lift the blanket a little bit and get a nice little whiff. i was with one woman for a few months that would have the really deep, blowing farts like this. it was great on chilly nights because it would warm my balls up a little bit, haha

Kenreef
8th April 2010, 04:10 AM
Stuff like that is rare, but since I have no proof that it's not true I am compelled to believe you. And I congratulate you, you must have found a very special girl. Not really I have gotten a total of five girls to fart for me. Three in the mouth. Two I pumped up and was able to fulfill almost every fart fantasy I have ever had. If the girl is not selfish and she knows it turns you on then I think almost any guy can get his girl to do it.

HOOF HEARTED
12th April 2010, 01:43 AM
Patience, and you will get one too... I have one
Well my patience is thinner than the olsen twins. I don't wanna be no 40 yr. old virgin in sex & facefart categories. And i'm 1 of the people who doesn't just choose anybody. I try to see what's out there & figure out who I most likely could connect with.