PDA

View Full Version : Lemme Know what u wanna see

Aricellis
30th March 2010, 04:33 AM
Hello fart boys. Gassy ebony vixen calling all pooty perves. Hopefully I will be getting my hands on a new video camera around the 16th of next month and I plan on stocking my fart clip store with lotsa new, crisp and clear vids. Lately Ive had to use my webcam which sux :( I want to know what you guys would like to see from my juicy brown booty. I am open to light potty with sittin on toilet, previously I had a few requests for certain positions and camera views so thats what Im seeking in that department. Please keep in mind that I only do real farts so we have to wait until my body is ready to emit them, and my home conditions warrant me being able to turn on the camera and capture them for you. I have had some get fussy and mad bcs I couldnt upload a vid at the drop of a hat, but then u guys curse out the girls that use fart machines. So please remember your manners and patience when waiting for new genuine fart vids. I also cant promise I will use all of ur requests, I just want to get a few ideas and suggestions from those of you that wanna hear me pooty. If u dont like brown girls, dont post,if you dont like thick girls,dont post, if you dont like me so what I dont like u either dont post LOL
**Respect your camgirls,u need us as much as we need u**

neroangelus
30th March 2010, 05:15 AM
I'm partial of big butt girlsfarting on girls who are smaller in size compared begging their big booty amazo queen to stop pooting on them.

Allen162
30th March 2010, 06:13 AM
Hi Aricellis I love your sexy farting vids. I was wondering when you get your new cam if you can make a toilet farting vid and you farting while laying down on your bed if thats o.k with you. :(

focused_30
30th March 2010, 06:30 AM
more toilet farts please and thank you:)

focused_30
30th March 2010, 06:31 AM
you should make a compilation of toilet fart clips and your fart clips into one movie at a reasonable price:)

1313Jr.1313
30th March 2010, 08:34 AM
talking about how they smell is always a plus.

bbwasslicker
30th March 2010, 08:58 AM
with 13 on this one of the best parts of the fart is the smell, so you have someone under u etc can they describe the smell, or can u tell us what they smell like. oh and girl on girl is always a plus especially if its like you smell her farts and she smells yours. but thats just my opinion.

Alex_Dumas
30th March 2010, 04:44 PM
Hi Aricellis!! So glad to see you on here again :)

My preference is real farts, glad you only do them! And I prefer no panties, with a view of the back end so I can imagine myself being right up in there ;)

Discussing the smell is great! Someday they'll make smell-o-matic vids that we can actually participate in the experience, until then we have to rely on your description!!

Thanks so much for taking your fans into consideration, and hopefully your fans will understand that things don't happen at the drop of a hat.

All the best!
~Alex

P.S. If you weren't so far away, I'd gladdly volunteer to have a face to be sat on... thats a big fetish for me (one that the wife indulges me in almost every morning, what a way to wake up!! I'm a lucky, lucky man)

tetsuo
30th March 2010, 08:41 PM
I'm partial of big butt girlsfarting on girls who are smaller in size compared begging their big booty amazo queen to stop pooting on them.
I second this

Kasengon
30th March 2010, 09:29 PM
im happy to see that black girls are starting to fart now, but from you, all i wanna see your big ass fart in jeans, cause i don't see many vids that girls fart in their clothes, which i like the most and think its sexy.
thats pretty much my request, you don't have to do it if your not able to, but if you can, then take as much time as possible :)

il2f
30th March 2010, 10:29 PM
i wanna see some bassy jean farts from your sexy ass aricellis

Aricellis
31st March 2010, 12:26 AM
Wow thanks guys see a few already Im excited about, such as in jeans. I love my butt in jeans and Im sure I will be able to catch a few while on the potty. And I will get on putting together all the fart clips I have accumulated so far. Unfortunately I lost alot due to a laptop crash while back but I now have a backup hard drive so no worries for future. I only do solo vids guys, especially for the farty ones. My very close friends know that I have fun selling fart clips but none of them would be interested in being fart on. My bf laughs at me every time Im making vids so I might be able to get him to talk about how loud and stinky they are if hes in the room with me. Oh and i will definitely start adding commentary of smells while pooting for ya. By the way do u like being teased while viewing??

fartlover0003
31st March 2010, 01:30 AM
Farting in public, it's not done often but it really turns me on

Aricellis
31st March 2010, 01:49 AM
ohh goodness I dont know if I have enuff balls to do in public LOL

fartboi
31st March 2010, 04:47 AM
can u do a jeans farting session i mean dont get me wrong u got an amazing body... i jus think tha farts wud sound gulpier

1313Jr.1313
31st March 2010, 08:55 AM
some teasing is nice so long as it doesn't go overboard (i.e. "FUCK YOU FARTSNIFFER YOU'RE PATHETIC" is worse than "i doubt you could handle this" if you know what i mean).

Aricellis
31st March 2010, 02:15 PM
Oh totally 1313 I consider that more humiliation, I have alot of fun teasing with my body and light teasing to the viewers but playful flirty teasing nothing mean baby,and I am already up on the jeans one darlin someone suggested it to me earlier and Im all about it.

assgirl100
1st April 2010, 05:11 AM
Hey Aricellis;

A clip in a nice red mini skirt would be nice. You could do the clip sitting in a chair while changing positions.

P.S. I am not a perv. I am a normal person.

fartboi
2nd April 2010, 05:57 AM
Hey Aricellis;

A clip in a nice red mini skirt would be nice. You could do the clip sitting in a chair while changing positions.

agreed i 2nd tht afta mine lmao

il2f
2nd April 2010, 09:53 PM
Oh totally 1313 I consider that more humiliation, I have alot of fun teasing with my body and light teasing to the viewers but playful flirty teasing nothing mean baby,and I am already up on the jeans one darlin someone suggested it to me earlier and Im all about it.

cant wait to see this..sexy avatar btw

gman
3rd April 2010, 09:34 AM
toilet farts, gassy diarrhea on the toilet, and ass spreading (included in the vids, not a seperate ass spreading vid. But show your pussy and asshole before or after you sit down to fart on toilet)

i would buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::great

Aricellis
5th April 2010, 11:31 PM
thanks for your input gman, ill be sure to record next time i do a colon cleansing ud never believe how much time i spent on the potty pooping and pooting.

Aricellis
5th April 2010, 11:33 PM
Hey Aricellis;

Im sorry darlin I dont own a red mini, while I do have other minis ????Mostly jean, three courderoy the kind tht ruffle at the bottom, ummm maybe a lime green spandex one(dont ask why i own this LOL)

jumpman
6th April 2010, 05:41 AM
Nude, barefoot, doggystyle!!! :)

youngd2008
6th April 2010, 03:50 PM
panty fart clip

Aricellis
9th April 2010, 03:20 PM
I have several panty fart clips in my store already youngd one of my favs as I love seein my round booty in panties while Im filming my poots LOL