PDA

View Full Version : Story - being a fart/toilet slave

roflcopter
12th January 2007, 12:41 AM
**For reference, parts of this story are true where others are not**
(Sorry i havent been very active on here in a while. My ass-obsessed gf has been keeping me busy)
Being a fart/toilet slave.

Since my last post i have lead a different life. The reason being, to be frank, is that i have been a slave to my gf's (J* - yes still with each other - from my previous post) bodily functions.
The reason things (as you will see) have gone so extreme, is that early on we had already experiance our fantasies...which ultimately means we keep striving for more extremes of the original obsession. However, the main conductor in the action has always been her.

A few months ago, after seeing and reading about our fetish, we began to experiment. J* made me watch her bowel movements whenever nature called. Though i declined having her squat over me due to the 1st experiance. Soon however, she insisted on me at least licking out her asshole after taking number twos. Grudgingly i agreed. Even though i found it highly erotic, the taste is still, well...shit. So this continued for about a week until she wanted to find something "fun" on the internet which we could try.

After searching through she showed me a videos with common themes...I couldnt help being a little scared to be honest. They were vids where the women had dirrahea (i wont even grace the word with proper spelling). Many attempts of trial and error we found that a mix of beer, hot curry, and several laxatives produced what she called: "Her brown shower."

However, the fantasy was not complete without 1 special thing. A very special toilet. I can only describe as a deep coffin, with a loo seat above the head part. Ofcourse I had to build it. I felt like i was digging my own grave...however J* was so attractive and 1 in a million that i couldnt say no. So when it was done i put it in the garden shed. That evening we ordered an indian takeaway. I knew what was coming. All evening i was smelling her gorgeuos curry farts. When the meal was finished, we couldnt control ourselves. I ripped down her miniskirt and tights and shoved my head between her swelteringly warm arse-crack and began shoving my tongue around and in her anus. I'd tasted her shit before, so the disgust was gone and all was left was the erotic.
Through her breaths i heard her say:
"Get...in....that...coffin...NOW!"
One last kiss and i was out the door and inside my prepared chamber in a flash. It was cold, hard, and uncomfortable....but i didnt care. Looking up, i saw the actual seat wasnt as far away from my head as i thought it would be...maybe just 5 inches. Through the circular hole i could see the brightly lit room. NOt second later though, that space was occupied by (what looked like from this position) i giantess's thighs.

to be continued...

arconovaldo
12th January 2007, 09:26 AM
Fantastic. Please continue!

roflcopter
12th January 2007, 11:41 AM
She didnt say a word. Her big peachy ass filled my view, and i watched as it got bigger and bigger, the crack expanding as she streched down. The whole wooden coffin creaked under her wait as her ass set itself down. All i could see was her (slightly hairy) anus hovering just centimeters above my mouth. Light shone down from behind her back...illuminating it.

"Argh...my stomach is really hurting. I think this is gonna be a long one."
I heard her say above me. Her asshole was stretching and contorting as she shifted about on the seat. However, as is expanded a low wet fart sprayed (what felt like) a foul smelling mushy substance around the top of my lip. It was the strongest smell from her I had experianced yet.

"Wow...I hope this doesnt make me any less of a woman - after make that smell!"

The worste was to come though. Her anus got bigger once more, I watched it bulge like hose before a hot mush came gushing out. I cant explain what it was like. Just imaging having a whole bucket of freshly cooked, hot, steaming, mushy/wet peas being oured all over your face.
Except the smell was a lot lot stonger.

The stuff just kept going and going. My whole face and neck was covered - i couldnt see anymore. The weight on her shit ontop of me, i had to blow my nose just to get the shit from off it so i could breath. When i finally stopped (after a last few spirts) i was on the verge of puking up my guts.

I dont need to bore you about the way i looked, and about how she made me eat some of that, and how that was the only toilet my gf used from then on.

(If you want me to write more one thing I can talk about how i was locked in the "outside toilet" for a whole weekend while she had a 2 night party there with here "girly friends" and about how our indoors toilet suddenly - supsiciously - broke...)

wolfman555
13th January 2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry buddy sounds like a load of bullshit lies to me

meth1
13th January 2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by wolfman555
Sorry buddy sounds like a load of bullshit lies to me

Givem a break, its just a story and a good one at that.

wolfman555
14th January 2007, 04:34 PM
No doubt i agree its a good story i don't mean to sound like a jerk it just really dosn't sound true to me thats all i'm sayin

meth1
15th January 2007, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by wolfman555
No doubt i agree its a good story i don't mean to sound like a jerk it just really dosn't sound true to me thats all i'm sayin

Thats cool, we all have the right to an opinion. Its all good ::friends