PDA

View Full Version : Kinky Kristi & Kinky Kylie FACE FARTING! Finally!

kristi
26th March 2010, 01:25 AM
Hey guys!! I finally got mine and my sister's face fart video up! I am trying to post the preview right now on Daily Motion but it is being a total dick. I have uploaded it twice and it is not publishing but I am going to keep trying and will post the link here when it's done. The full version is up on our clips4sale store and it turned out really hot. This is a different style than the last face fart video was.

EDIT: Finally it uploaded! Check out the preview here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcpsxc_kristi-kylie-face-farts_fun

bobbob
26th March 2010, 04:25 AM
Looks good, I'd like to see some attacking a guy tho :)

nebasil
26th March 2010, 05:34 AM
Beautiful! I think what you are doing with the longer sample clips, and staying active on this forum is the best way to; Keep everyone informed about new clips, getting fresh ideas from a very slim demographic, and it makes people not have to share your vids, (the samples are more then enough for a freebie!) I'm definitely holding out for some serious butt bouncing/dancing while farting at the same time. But you definitely convinced me to pay-to-play. Bravo to the both of you!

much love,
Neb
::clapp

lemmy
26th March 2010, 07:19 AM
yeah, you're awesome but I'd love to see you having fun with a fart slave while you're sitting up straight on their face and farting whenever you feel like it....then just sitting there after you fart and enjoying your seat. Thanks for all the work you've done and what you've given to this fetish community.

FartLove88
27th March 2010, 12:35 AM
damn thanks kristi, your farts are awsome, i would love to see some more samples of you and your sister in the furure :)

kristi
27th March 2010, 01:59 AM
Thanks guys :) There will definitely be more in the future! I am so sick with the flu today so I won't be posting anything for a little while.... :(

GassyJake
27th March 2010, 03:04 AM
awww hope you get better soon!

oh and by the way your sister's farts were super-wet!!!!! how did it smell down there?

lemmy
27th March 2010, 04:11 AM
get well cutie!

fartboi
27th March 2010, 05:14 AM
i hope you get betta... btw i thnk thts tha 1st time ive heard Kinky Kylie fart! nice....

HOOF HEARTED
27th March 2010, 05:42 AM
What's most important is that you get well, sweetie. I'm most glad you chose to be active here.

nebasil
27th March 2010, 04:36 PM
Sorry about you having the flu sweety! Hot green tea with lemon and honey, lots of rest and lots of water. And maybe some hot baked beans ;)

Get well soon!

Neb