PDA

View Full Version : Couple fart experiences

beezo
25th March 2010, 02:37 PM
Hi everyone

I was just gonna post some fart experiences I had recently. I have put up some stories before about my wife and experiences we had but that eventually went down the crapper and we split, despite the farts.

Anyway I have since found a fantastic girl,and have been lucky enough to get some experiences with her which I thought I would share with you guys.

Firstly she is a very petite girl and shy. However over the last few months she has really come out of herself and begun to be more comfortable around me burping and farting occasionaly. She would often tease me about farting,especially when we do 69 and i worship her butt alot.
I love rimming her ass and one day she told me her stomach was gurgling, I diddn't think much of it at the time and carried on licking when suddenly when my mouth was open on her buthole she let rip a quick hissy fart right into my open mouth, it actually shocked me it was so sudden. I could feel it go to the back of my throat and nose, the best part however was that it smelled very eggy, she let out a shocked gasp then a slight giggle, i don't think she meant to do it on purpose, and i pretended not to notice in case she got embarassed and just carried on. That was not all however, I don't know what she had eaten but she was full of gas, while 69ing she lifted her butt just above my face and let out a series of hissy airy farts and then again farted on my nose when we continued all with the same smell.

The only other experience I have since had was her accidently letting out a couple of short quaking farts when she was sitting on my back giving me a massage, I could feel it vibrate.
The other was when I told her i never really hear her fart or there silent she told me she often farts on me when we are in bed and that she thought i knew or felt them or at least smelled them but unfortunately they diddn't. That is all my experiences so far however, I'll let ya know as soon as any other comes up.

Hope ya enjoyed them

mephistofele
25th March 2010, 05:06 PM
thanks man...i love real experiences

Rikod
25th March 2010, 10:46 PM
Nice! My wife and I have included face farting with sex. Usually I will get a random face fart every other day with some dirty talk but when we do have sex she will go through the effort of farting in my face while in a 69. She knows it will make me rock hard and she will get a phenominal fucking because of it. I am lucky because she thinks of sex like a guy and finds my fart fetish harmless. I worship her sexy little sexy ass (5'2" 100lbs) and the more attention I give her the better she likes it. I know she blows a few big ones without sharing them with me but that's okay. I get my fix and I love it.

1313Jr.1313
26th March 2010, 08:11 AM
just curious, have you told her about your fetish or is she just that awesome?

beezo
26th March 2010, 11:46 AM
Thants some great experiences Rikod, thats where I hope to end up with my girl. Hey 13jr I havent told her yet, I was just gonna wait til we been together for a year then take the plunge. I figure that once a couple's been together a year, your pretty solid so I'll break it to her then. I'm sure she'll go for it but be embarassed though, I'll start gently by telling her that when she farts it turns me on and if she could do it on me like my lap, then eventually work my way up to face farting with any luck. The good news is it's only a couple months till we've been a whole year together.

1313Jr.1313
27th March 2010, 12:05 PM
it sounds to me like she already kind of knows about it. either way though, i highly doubt that she'll be put off by you telling her.