PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Morning (true story)

Anthony
24th March 2010, 04:34 PM
So I have this friend named Liz and we decided to get drunk last night. She got pretty wasted and I had a pretty good buzz on. She was still drinking when I went to sleep. The next morning I heard a low bassy fart rumble my bed and I looked up and she was sitting right beside my head. Then it stunk really bad. She was looking down at me and shes like "sorry to wake you but I just had to get that out" I covered up my nose and I was like "omg thats smells so bad" and then she started laughing and shes like "well its gonna be a bad morning for you" and then like 10 seconds later she ripped a bubbly fart again and fanned it in my face and it stunk worse then the last one. I liked it but I always pretend its gross. I was like "stop farting in my face you bitch lol" she just laughed and was like "this is in your face" and jumped on me and sat on my face. I was scared shed see my boner so I tried to push her off but she was too heavy. Good thing she was still too drunk to notice. Her butt covered my face literally. And I was trying to tell her to get off but I heard her say "wait first let me rip this big one" then I just felt the fart bubbles slapping off my face and the smell came into my nose and it was all i could smell, I was pushing her off then finally got her off so i could breath. Then she went back to sleep and when she was more sober she apologised me and i said it was ok lol, but I just had to post that because its so awesome.

24th March 2010, 05:24 PM
you must be in heaven a dream can not be that good

1313Jr.1313
24th March 2010, 06:37 PM
love hearing from you, anthony.

smellyfartsrule
24th March 2010, 07:35 PM
Nice, sounds like you had an awesome time

homer_simpson
24th March 2010, 07:51 PM
Nice dude, nice. In your mind, you mustve been like "dream come true"

MeanMachine
24th March 2010, 09:43 PM
Awesome story. What does Liz look like?

caltek
25th March 2010, 03:49 AM
That is just frigging awesome. Count your blessings and count down the days till you can get hammered with her again!