PDA

View Full Version : step in the right direction

smoovebrutha
22nd March 2010, 08:20 PM
So this Irish chick I met in LA. We hit it off and one night I was sleeping in her bed, she was super drunk and sleep. She let one rip so loud it woke me out my sleep. I felt creepy but I knew more was coming so us being naked, I cupped my hand over her butt and she let like two or three more go. It was great. She's one of those girls that will do anything to please the guy. So I told her it turned me on when she did it but there's more to it. She was curious. So she flew to New York and I came to visit her since she's going back to Ireland after this. So she's been asking and asking and asking. So I told her, "If you let one rip in front of me again I will know you are comfortable enough to know the extent of my fetish". Well a day went by, and last night she was drunk again. I was on top of her, basically dry humping, and she let a huge one rip right on my balls. When she did it she made a face like she was surprised but it was real cute. She immediately asked me to tell her about it. I still kinda beat around the bush a bit. But she was totally fine with it. Don't know if she's willing to do it in my face or not. But I leave in two days. Hopefully I can get this to happen.

trousercrease
22nd March 2010, 08:29 PM
Cead Mile Failte buddy!! haha! I'm from Ireland and yet to have a bird with any interest in farting so congratulations!!!

Raven06
22nd March 2010, 08:50 PM
Good luck dude, go for it and ask her!!

smellyfartsrule
22nd March 2010, 10:14 PM
I hope that works out for you before you go

MackZack
22nd March 2010, 10:52 PM
Sounds flippin awesome. I especially love the drunk bit. Is there a reason why she farts a lot when drunk? Beer or something? Ask her. :D

sniffking
23rd March 2010, 03:14 PM
This is a rare miracle, man. You might never see her again, so just tell her the truth. Who knows. You may keep a long-distance relationship. And a long-distance romance with a girl whoo'll fart for you in better than a regular girl who won't. Good luck, bruh. You can do it!!!!!

smoovebrutha
24th March 2010, 01:43 AM
thanks everyone. I don't know exactly why she farts when she's drunk. My assumption is that she just lets it out when she's drunk. she like, runs water when she goes to the bathroom and everything. It's kinda funny. Last night tonight though. I'm definitely going for the gold. Hopefully I'll have a great experience to share. :)

HOOF HEARTED
24th March 2010, 02:35 AM
Sounds flippin awesome. I especially love the drunk bit. Is there a reason why she farts a lot when drunk? Beer or something? Ask her. :D
Well I remember somewhere where Panther would get her loud farts from a combo of beans & beer. I guess that's 1 of the effects.

gassydude19
24th March 2010, 02:31 PM
You're a lucky dude, man. Hopefully, i could find a girl like that here in NY

smoovebrutha
26th March 2010, 03:59 AM
yeaaah got too drunk the night before I left. No success but, this experience has taught me how to approach it for the future.

djflyry247
26th March 2010, 08:05 AM
whats batman got to do with batmen