PDA

View Full Version : Question for the fellas who have women that fart for them in their lives...

smellyfartsrule
15th March 2010, 08:13 PM
Now that I've been with a girl that is comfortable with my fetish and farts and shits for me, I couldnt see myself with a girl that wouldn't be into my fetish, so my question is if you and your significant other split up, would you settle for a girl that wasn't into your fetish or would you push to find a girl that is into farts etc. I'm so embedded in this fetish that I dont think I could handle that, I'd have to find that girl who was into it, just curious and how the other fellas feel...Thnx

Bmthash
15th March 2010, 08:42 PM
I did....I had a girl who would fart for me daily, plentifully, willingly and sexily....I ended the relationship because my fetish isn't my life and I just felt she and I weren't compatible in every other area....now I'm with my current girlfriend who doesn't mind farting for me now and again but can often either not be in the mood to do it, or just not be able to. At times I do regret having ended things with my ex, especially considering how amazingly gassy she was and how turned on she got by farting on me (put it this way, she and I could have made videos similar to Ms Toots and her fella) but it's all in the past.....but I do fantasize about my ex....a lot more than I should if I'm honest =-/

HOOF HEARTED
16th March 2010, 04:36 AM
They'd have to be into my fetish. Although parts of me right now just wants somebody.

jacave
31st March 2010, 05:50 PM
My current girl farts for me a lot and lets me come with her to the bathroom, but she is the only girl I have been with who does that. If we split up, I would love to find a girl who would fart for me, but I think that farts arent enough for a relationship to be based on. But to be honest, I am probably more willing to date someone if I know they will fart just because there is an increase in attraction.