PDA

View Full Version : Existentialism and Farting

sniffking
15th March 2010, 09:16 AM
Does any one feel EXTREMELY lucky to have this fetish?

I used to feel it was an affliction back in high school. Back then, farting was the only thing to make a flat-chested girl attractive to me. I've always preferred older women. But now, the fetish is like a gift. I feel bad for guys who don't have the added bonus of loving their girl's gas.

Plus, growing up with such a secretive love is awesome. I feel I have some added maturity for my age because I know most people would laugh at my fetish. Its such a stupid, harmless fetish, no matter how weird it is. Its closer to a burp fetish than poop for me. Like poop is closer to a vomit fetish than burping is.

Plus, a girl has to REALLY love you to put up with this fetish. Or even better, she has to be a sexual freak too! ::beach

I love this fetish, boys!

HOOF HEARTED
15th March 2010, 11:29 AM
I'd be really lucky if I can get a woman, especially one that would fart for me & fart in my face.

sniffking
15th March 2010, 01:39 PM
All in due time, brutha. Keep the faith and don't settle for less.

ffantasy1
15th March 2010, 11:47 PM
To be honest, I've sometimes had a few similar thoughts on this fetish. I wouldn't really say I'm "lucky" to like farts, but there are certainly a few things I noticed that might either involve me having this fetish. Or perhaps it's just me being a "nice guy," as that's part of my personality too. Perhaps it might even be a combination of both.

For one, it helps me focus on a girl's personality instead of her appearance. What I mean is that some guys often find themselves too attracted to a girl's breasts to make a fair judgment on her personality (ie: they'd date a girl with a mean personality just because she wears DDs). Don't get me wrong, there are still some physical traits I find myself attracted to, as it's practically humanly impossible to avoid being a little superficial, but what I'm trying to get at is since girls don't tend to fart near people they don't know that well. This means that you basically have to learn about her personality before you tell her about it. This could even help you learn how to tell a girl you like about it (for example, if she has a sense of humor and likes to joke around, you could perhaps try to appeal to that when you tell her about this fetish and it might even make her more apt to want to try it).

Similarly, it also helps me focus on long term relationships. Again, I'm kind of a "nice guy" to begin with, so I'd like to think even if I were "normal," I'd be looking for a long term relationship anyway, but as with most fetishes, you'd want to date someone for a little while before telling them about it. Again, this means that you'll get to know her personality and if she's the kind of girl you'd want to date and she would also learn the same about you in the process. This means if you two stay together long enough, it probably means you love each other a lot and she would possibly even like acting on this fetish because most girls love knowing what turns their partner on so they can do it.

I guess I'd consider myself "lucky" in that I don't have a dangerous fetish or anything and that girls in general seem to be rather open to this (at least, a lot more open than one would initially think). What I mean is that it seems as though every other time I come here (though admittedly, that's probably a lot less often than a lot of the more regular members here), I see a thread on the first couple pages that says something along the lines of "I just told my girlfriend and she doesn't mind it." I know realistically not every girl is going to like it and while I haven't really talked to any girls I know about it, I have talked to a few girls online about it when the subject of fetishes somehow came up and they told me they thought it sounded funny and even kind of cute, which was a much more positive reaction than I expected. Perhaps they were just being nice, but still, it seems as though most of the girls people here "come out" to also think it's funny or cute or otherwise seem to enjoy this fetish.

HOOF HEARTED
16th March 2010, 04:43 AM
All in due time, brutha. Keep the faith and don't settle for less.
Oh I don't settle for less. Very rare. I feel that I deserve a great woman. a 10 or higher.

sniffking
16th March 2010, 05:58 AM
Great observation on learning about other women. That being said, I think us men with a fart fetish probably are more sensitive and comfortable with our feminine side. I mean, I know my male friends mistake me for gay because I'm so picky about women (for already explained reasons). But I learned I was straight very early on because I WISH I COULD DATE A MAN instead of waiting for a woman to grant my fetishistic dreams. I love my fetish, I just hate waiting for the right girl.

HOOF HEARTED
16th March 2010, 12:12 PM
Great observation on learning about other women. That being said, I think us men with a fart fetish probably are more sensitive and comfortable with our feminine side. I mean, I know my male friends mistake me for gay because I'm so picky about women (for already explained reasons). But I learned I was straight very early on because I WISH I COULD DATE A MAN instead of waiting for a woman to grant my fetishistic dreams. I love my fetish, I just hate waiting for the right girl.
Man I can't stand that when fools just love to accuse someone of being gay all the time. 1 of the relationship problems the world has is some people just taking anybody. I don't believe in just taking anyone. Bad enough some of them people be having kids with just anybody. Not smart. Yeah I want a ms. right now, but where they at? Seem like every woman I meet don't want that. Some might want a mr. right now, just not me.

yapyepyo
16th March 2010, 05:57 PM
Ok so if you are very demanding, make sure you have a lot to offer and talk to lots of women. The problem with being picky is not that there are no women that fit your expectations, the problem is that you will have to put more effort into finding them!

ffantasy1
17th March 2010, 05:32 AM
It's funny that you mention people with our fetish being more in touch with their feminine side. That kind of applies to me (I wouldn't say I act really effeminate or anything, but I don't necessarily try to act as manly as possible all the time, either). Judging by some of the posts I've seen here and in a few other similar forums, it seems as though a lot of people with our fetish definitely have a sort of "nice guy" side, though. Like I said earlier, many people including myself who have this fetish like it because it means she's comfortable near you. That said, most guys into farts are more likely to treat a girl in a way that would make her feel loved and comfortable because it's not only the right thing to do, but it also makes her more likely to be OK with farting. It's sort of a win-win situation for us, I guess. Interestingly enough, I find that some of the personality traits I find myself naturally attracted to (ie: friendliness, funny/good sense of humor, caring, compassionate) are also traits I'd imagine girls more open-minded about farting (as well as fetishes in general) would have.

I think it makes sense that some guys with this fetish would be more likely to be comfortable with their feminine side. Farting is usually seen as unladylike, so this sort of fetish makes us begin to overlook or disregard gender roles. Everyone is different, though, and I'm sure there's some guys here that my post didn't really apply to, but I do notice people here and other fart forums have at least a little bit of a "nice guy" or hopeless romantic personality.

HOOF HEARTED
17th March 2010, 05:40 AM
Ok so if you are very demanding, make sure you have a lot to offer and talk to lots of women. The problem with being picky is not that there are no women that fit your expectations, the problem is that you will have to put more effort into finding them!
Its not like that. I do have the inside to offer them. I can cook, treat my woman like a queen. I do like to cuddle & just hold & hug them. I'm not saying they have to be a perfect 10 on the outside. It helps, yes. They have to be beautiful on the inside also.