PDA

View Full Version : Licking a farting woman

Gimper
13th March 2010, 05:14 AM
What is it like for you to lick their anus while they fart? I was wondering have you ever done this and if so how did it taste?

I was just wondering because some people do like to lick while they fart instead of just sniffing it. Curious if you guys did it and how much of an erotic experience it was for you.

firmman_10
13th March 2010, 06:10 AM
My girlfriend is very sexy and she lets me all the time. In fact, it turns her on!!! For me, "OMG", a ball drainer!!! Dude, a woman with a nice ass and lets it rip while giving a nice rim job, look me up any day. By the way, depending on what she ate will depend on taste. I nick named her, "sugarbutts" and generally call her that instead of her given birth name. I'm sure you get it and thats how she tastes no matter how it may smell...

Gimper
13th March 2010, 08:23 PM
Very nice man. You're very lucky. :) I think it'd be quite sexy to give a rim job to a girl while she farts. I know there should be more fart vids like that.

camelnick
4th June 2010, 02:12 AM
What is it like for you to lick their anus while they fart? I was wondering have you ever done this and if so how did it taste?

I was just wondering because some people do like to lick while they fart instead of just sniffing it. Curious if you guys did it and how much of an erotic experience it was for you.

My girlfriend is very sexy and she lets me all the time. In fact, it turns her on!!! For me, "OMG", a ball drainer!!! Dude, a woman with a nice ass and lets it rip while giving a nice rim job, look me up any day. By the way, depending on what she ate will depend on taste. I nick named her, "sugarbutts" and generally call her that instead of her given birth name. I'm sure you get it and thats how she tastes no matter how it may smell...need to see this

Kenreef
4th June 2010, 05:36 AM
I have done it and there really is no taste as for as I have experienced. I have done it quite a few times with different three different girls. If feels kind of cool, my check puffed up like a hamster involuntarily. I honestly would have getten more out of if it happened to me with a girl that I did not think was that comfortable with me or did not know about my fetish. I am sure that would make bust like instantly.